I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread since no one seems to put the clues together and see that #1 the thread is a year old and #2 it's not in App World leading me to believe it was probably never approved.

OP, if I'm wrong and you want it reopened let me know via PM.
    fbloise likes this.
    04-23-12 01:57 PM
    05-16-12 12:14 PM
    Hey Michelle does this work? I remember this was in Beta for a while then kinda fell off the radar, just wondering if it is back for good.
    05-16-12 12:40 PM
    Hey just tried this app works well. Tested it by video chatting a Samsung tab so nice cross platform capabilities. Problems are the video is a bit small and so far I've found no way of creating a friend list so had to search their username. Also it's a bit chatroulette esque with randoms trying to video chat with me which isn't what I'm looking for in a video chat application.

However I think this is a really good development as it's genuinely one of the first cross platform video apps that we have had. Anyone else given this app a go?
    05-16-12 03:43 PM
    Have had a number of configuration problems right off the bat. First, it has me incorrectly as a female because it -looked- like male was selected, but it's hard to tell which of the radio buttons is selected by the way they are designed. I believe a lot of people had the same problem, because I see a LOT of male names, but listed as females. Also registered my age wrong, although I selected the correct age. Updating the profile to make corrections does not seem to work. Sometimes it looks like the changes are taking affect, but upon logging back in, it keeps changing back to 18 year old female - which is causing some desperate nut to start trying to contact me like crazy - over and over again, as soon as I log on...lol . I loaded the desktop software hoping that I would have better luck making the changes from there, but no luck. I'm giving up on it for now. Maybe a later version.
    Last edited by jhimmel; 05-17-12 at 03:09 PM.
    05-16-12 04:18 PM
    Hey Michelle does this work? I remember this was in Beta for a while then kinda fell off the radar, just wondering if it is back for good.
    Sorry, I haven't actually tried it. I got a couple PMs that it was available now, and I'd said I would reopen the thread when/if it was.
    05-16-12 11:06 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD