Super File Manager is a file manager app on playbook. Download
    It's powerful and easily.

Features:
    - Open files with associated app
    - Copy, cut, paste, rename and delete files or folders
    - Create new folder
    - Show files in list or thumbnail view
    - Powerful navigation (back, forword, up, refresh and go back home)
    - Compress to ZIP file, extract ZIP files (including encrypted ZIP files)
    - Open TXT file
    - Search files and folders (support 'case sensitive', 'whole word' and 'search all' mode)
    - Order files by 'name', 'type', 'size' or 'modified' (support in ascending descending order)
    - Single selection mode and multiple selection mode
    - Show path label
    - Show files or folders properties
    - Native app
    - 3 days trial
    Download

Download
    Last edited by frogpear; 05-22-12 at 07:49 PM.
    Akuji_ism likes this.
    05-22-12 07:47 PM
    OKAY I WILL take a look and give it a chance.
    05-23-12 05:05 AM
    It's an Air app.

And could do with a re-work of the UI (the buttons look bland).

Has stiff competiton from similar apps like Files & Folders.
    05-23-12 05:06 AM
    The UI isn't slick or polished, but the program works fast, and everything is intuitive. I like most of the features. Two problems that are keeping me from buying, though: I have several folders with 30-40 files in them, and every time I open the folders, I have to select "Order" to put the files in alphabetical order so I can find what I need -- it would be great to have the program default to alphabetical sorting, or perhaps to have a setting that could set this default. Also, the ability to define which folder the program starts in, when the program is opened, would save several steps many times throughout the day. Otherwise, great program.
    05-23-12 08:20 AM
    I like the layout, nice and simple, could use a bit of polish as already mentioned.
    The one thing for me that all the file programs are lacking is the ability to get to the bridge files and blackberry phone files from the playbook.
    05-23-12 08:53 AM
    thmpls,
    Thanks for ur suggestions.
    I will add these functions in next version.
    - the default sort.
    - set default start folder

The UI isn't slick or polished, but the program works fast, and everything is intuitive. I like most of the features. Two problems that are keeping me from buying, though: I have several folders with 30-40 files in them, and every time I open the folders, I have to select "Order" to put the files in alphabetical order so I can find what I need -- it would be great to have the program default to alphabetical sorting, or perhaps to have a setting that could set this default. Also, the ability to define which folder the program starts in, when the program is opened, would save several steps many times throughout the day. Otherwise, great program.
    Last edited by frogpear; 05-23-12 at 07:30 PM.
    05-23-12 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD