Facade - Simple. Social.(Both Free and Paid Version For Playbook Users ONLY)
    ( Facade --- Simple. Social. )
    Follow me at @MrDJay_Apps on Twitter!

New Update to v1.7 is available in AppWorld!
    Folks, I have gotten help/feedback from this lovely Blackberry Community and I think, well, I probably should not publish only that paid version to charge people that actually care to use/try/criticize (in a constructive way) to my app.

So I published the Free Version in AppWorld from Android.
    --->(IT IS LIVE IN APPWORLD NOW. DOWNLOAD LINK)<---
    Screenshots Here: (More Playbook specific screenshots available at the link above in AppWorld!)

Kindly note that...

It is an Android Port.
    It is supported by a little ads banner at the bottom (Apologize if adding ads support offends you)
    It supports one-click status / photo update to Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn/Sina Weibo/QQ Weibo.
    About Google+ Support: as someone already mentioned, it does not open write API at the moment. As update as today's Google I/O G+ session, which I always paid attention to since I am waiting them to open their API. G+ for Android will be coming in very near future. I will add G+ support as soon as Google opens it up. Stay Tuned.

However, RIM will take a few days to approve my listing for the Free Version but I can't wait to give to you guys through any ways.
    If you have side-loading tools set up for your playbook, here is the BAR file for the Free Version. The official one should appear in AppWorld in a few days. You can install this Bar for the time being using this. PlayBook App Manager

It runs a little slow at very first initialization. Subsequently should be fine. But I am profiling it to kill any performance bottleneck.
    Meanwhile, this is the same version as the one published in Google Play Store.

Below is the Paid Version and Description/Screenshots. Only if you want to donate 99 cents.

DOWNLOAD PAID VERSION IN AppWorld
    For less than a dollar, you can have
    -No Ads,
    -Life-long support
    -Super Active Dev to make the biggest bang for your investment
    -Future features that only available to Premium Users
    What is Facade
    Facade is a social platform that pulls all your major four social networks under one roof. You can view/post status update using one app at a ease of a click of button.
    How many times have you found yourself copy/paste almost the same message/photos to different social networks that you belong to?
    Facade is here to push this ridiculous situation to an end.

User Manual:
    1. Click the social network icon after installation to begin
    2. Login with your accounts (Facade will NEVER save your personal log in information)
    3. Hit "Reload"
    4. Enjoy
    What is the ultimate goal?:
    Best experience posting to all of your social networks with only ONE click
    Best experience in viewing all your social friends' status update in ONE place
    Please go to Facade --- Simple. Social. to vote for your favourite features to future updates!
    About this Blackberry Version:
    The plan is 3 steps to make it the biggest bang for your buck and your support!
    Stage One: (NOW)
    Core Objective of posting to multiple platforms at one click
    Core Objective of pulling updates from multiple platforms under one app
    Stage Two:
    Enriched User Specific experience
    Stage Three:
    Make specific unique features to different platforms so that your social life can completely go with Facade
    Please kindly EMAIL DEV from application to give me feedback on anything that is not working.

Tags: Social, Networking, Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, LinkedIn, Multi-posting, all in one view, updates, news.
    Last edited by MrDJay.Apps; 07-09-12 at 01:42 PM. Reason: add new screenshot
    jkomo001 likes this.
    05-16-12 11:53 PM
    The screenshots show it on an Android phone. What does it look like on the PB? I'm sure very similar but screenshots on the actual device would be good. What makes the PB version "premium"?

Thanks for making your app for the PB!
    05-17-12 12:05 AM
    Why would I want to share a status update to a cloud service?
    05-17-12 03:47 AM
    I would wait for the screenshots in playbook to surface too. After all I don't really need a multipost app, I just need a good native twitter with instapaper support and good caching.

Thanks for porting to playbook anyway! And is this Premium version ad-free? Because the description says there are ads inside and I don't feel good paying for ads.
    05-17-12 05:52 AM
    looks interesting. 4 out of 5 user score over at Google Play

Sent from Tapatalk for Playbook
    05-17-12 06:09 AM
    The screenshots show it on an Android phone. What does it look like on the PB? I'm sure very similar but screenshots on the actual device would be good. What makes the PB version "premium"?

Thanks for making your app for the PB!
    Thanks for the very good point! As you probably already noticed, it is a port from my Android App. I will modify these rough corners soon. I am still getting used to Blackberry's system for publishing apps. Any modification will need approval which is different from Google Playstore which is instant.

But this is a start for a great product and thanks again for your input!
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-17-12 06:49 AM
    Why would I want to share a status update to a cloud service?
    Thanks for the question.

It is not any additional cloud service. All your status are still on those respective social networks. i.e. this is just a utility tool to make your posting simple and easy.

Hope this address your concern!
    05-17-12 06:50 AM
    I would wait for the screenshots in playbook to surface too. After all I don't really need a multipost app, I just need a good native twitter with instapaper support and good caching.

Thanks for porting to playbook anyway! And is this Premium version ad-free? Because the description says there are ads inside and I don't feel good paying for ads.
    I apologize for the misplace of the "ads" stuff in description. It is AD-FREE!

I changed the text and again, needs Blackberry's approval before you can see it updated.

Thanks for your inputs and I will put the playbook screenshot within next 24 hours (and hopefully BB will approve them asap)

Cheers!
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-17-12 06:51 AM
    I'll give it a go when it comes. It'll be worth donating my dollar regardless if I keep it or not. Developers like you (you seem to be really nice and forthcoming) are rare. I'll keep an eye on this thread for the news of it being ready for downloading.
    05-17-12 09:35 AM
    I don't need this app but I will certainly be purchasing it. We need more devs like you to help bring the playbook up to its full potential
    jamesharmeling and jkomo001 like this.
    05-17-12 10:50 AM
    I'll give it a go when it comes. It'll be worth donating my dollar regardless if I keep it or not. Developers like you (you seem to be really nice and forthcoming) are rare. I'll keep an eye on this thread for the news of it being ready for downloading.
    Thanks James so much for your support!

It is already available in store and actually, there is an upcoming update awaiting RIM's approval. (Already submitted 2 days ago).

The new update includes putting text-based smiley into your status update as well as performance improvements.

I personally used Blackberry for years, I think together we will see it stand up strong again.

And all folks are very supportive , which is very appreciated!
    05-17-12 01:04 PM
    I don't need this app but I will certainly be purchasing it. We need more devs like you to help bring the playbook up to its full potential
    Thanks for the support!

My playbook arrived today so I no need to borrow device to test it.

Expect more features specific for Playbook!
    05-17-12 01:05 PM
    Thanks James so much for your support!

It is already available in store and actually, there is an upcoming update awaiting RIM's approval. (Already submitted 2 days ago).

The new update includes putting text-based smiley into your status update as well as performance improvements.

I personally used Blackberry for years, I think together we will see it stand up strong again.

And all folks are very supportive , which is very appreciated!
    Downloading now.
    05-17-12 01:06 PM
    Dear Folks here,
    Could anyone confirm with me that the 1.0 version works for your Playbook with OS 2.0 please?

The only rating now there is putting 0.5 start out of 5 on the app and he mentioned that he is not able to log in his facebook/twitter accounts.

While all my testing on simulator and real device at my place shows that I can log in Facebook Twitter LinkedIN and post picture/messages, I still need to be sure that it works at least for those core functions on your playbook.

Please kindly help me to confirm.

And if the core functions works, like @, smiley, post, receive etc, please help me to put a rating that is "fairer" ... I do agree it has rough corners coming from Android , but its price is same as the one in Android market "Facade Premium" The free version mentioned in reviewer contains ads.

Thanks for any help on this!

And ps. I put the screenshots that is from real Playbook, and the new version update. However, RIM this time took forever to approve those requests... Apologize for the delay!
    CarFan likes this.
    05-17-12 07:42 PM
    I like the way you keep us informed on what's happening on your end as a developer. Don't know if I can use it, but I'm buying it to help in the effort. Thank you for coding for the Playbook
    05-18-12 10:29 AM
    I like the way you keep us informed on what's happening on your end as a developer. Don't know if I can use it, but I'm buying it to help in the effort. Thank you for coding for the Playbook
    Thanks for the support.

You guys are major motivation on my development for playbook!
    05-18-12 12:01 PM
    Are there any changes to the PlayBook version from the Android version?
    05-18-12 09:32 PM
    Are there any changes to the PlayBook version from the Android version?
    For this public one, no. I am working on some features to update on this playbook version though.
    05-19-12 12:13 AM
    eeewwww Android app, sorry app looks ok but i like my apps Playbook, not through an android player that keeps crashing every 5 mins. would certainly not pay for one.

do it for playbook and i would maybe buy it.
    05-19-12 07:16 AM
    eeewwww Android app, sorry app looks ok but i like my apps Playbook, not through an android player that keeps crashing every 5 mins. would certainly not pay for one.

do it for playbook and i would maybe buy it.
    Alright note taken. But quite frankly, this is not the top priority here right now
    Other stuff like:
    Improving user experience
    Adding awesome feature (even used through blackberry app player)
    stability (there is several threading/async task crash observed recently)

are so far over porting it into native Playbook coding.

But I will observe how this goes. If the speeding and efficiently is down due to Android VM on top of BB Tablet OS, I will do the porting definitely!
    05-20-12 11:01 PM
    The speeding and efficiency is down due to it being in the android player lol.
    You know as well as anyone that anything less than 800mhz is not really enough to run apps well on Android 2.3.3, and the Playbook is sharing 1gb between the Playbook OS and android.
    Maybe if Android had better process management it'd be ok, but it doesn't.
    On the other hand, the android player works quite well on the BB10 Dev Alpha, which has a 1.5ghz processor.
    Personally I'll only buy native apps though.
    05-20-12 11:14 PM
    The speeding and efficiency is down due to it being in the android player lol.
    You know as well as anyone that anything less than 800mhz is not really enough to run apps well on Android 2.3.3, and the Playbook is sharing 1gb between the Playbook OS and android.
    Maybe if Android had better process management it'd be ok, but it doesn't.
    On the other hand, the android player works quite well on the BB10 Dev Alpha, which has a 1.5ghz processor.
    Personally I'll only buy native apps though.
    You have a point there. Let me put this into a higher priority.

I plan to attend BB10's event so that I can port this to be BB10 ready asap. Hopefully that will at least make it faster and smoother.
    Thanks
    05-21-12 10:48 PM
    Follow the link here to the main page!

Thanks for your support and all good comments here.

The next (weekly) update is going to be a maintenance built to settle some stability issues and performance improvements

Cheers folks, =)
    05-21-12 10:50 PM
    A new version of Facade was submitted for approval. Stay tuned folks =)

Here is the changelog.

Cheers!
    05-29-12 11:16 AM
    RIM is certainly doing better in approving existing apps' updates!

It only took one day for my update to become LIVE in APPWORLD.

Again, I always move forward. I will make sure you won't regret your 1 USD in long run.

Currently it is updated on weekly basis.

Bunch of new features ahead in my playbook!

A new version of Facade was submitted for approval. Stay tuned folks =)

Here is the changelog.

Cheers!
    05-30-12 11:08 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD