New Android Netflix interface updated today....anyone attempted to convert it to a bar and use on 2.0?

Netflix reveals new user interface experience for Android tablets, iPad counterpart coming soon -- Engadget
    11-15-11 11:38 AM
    I've read the update was server-side, primarily HTML5 improvements. The actual app wasn't updated.
    11-15-11 09:18 PM
    God I would kill for a Netflix app or at least added support for silverlight.. I've seen many people that have been requesting the app for the past six months on Netflix forums but nothing yet.. Maybe it isnt profitable enough for them??
    11-15-11 11:42 PM
    God I would kill for a Netflix app or at least added support for silverlight.. I've seen many people that have been requesting the app for the past six months on Netflix forums but nothing yet.. Maybe it isnt profitable enough for them??
    Simple -- RIM has their own video service in development (allegedly) and didn't want Netflix to cut into that.

Meanwhile, Amazon -- despite their own streaming services -- decided to give customers options and probably wrote Netflix a nice check to develop an app for the Kindle Fire. This, along with the price tag and other factors, has resulted in sales that RIM could have easily capitalized on from the beginning had they understood market demand.

I still think the PlayBook is the better tablet, but RIM has some serious work to do if they want to continue to compete in the tablet market.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-11 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD