so we been waiting for some hope of netflix on the playbook and the ****** kindle fire gets it not cool!
    11-09-11 12:19 PM
    That is not RIMs fault. Be mad a Netflix!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    JR A likes this.
    11-09-11 12:21 PM
    Yea be mad at Netflix for supporting successful platforms

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 12:25 PM
    Guess what, the fire runs android and android has had those apps. No surprise.
    11-09-11 12:26 PM
    dont worry its coming soon
    11-09-11 12:31 PM
    Yeah someday soon, and when that day comes. Everyone will continue to whine about it being delayed. SMH. Patience is a virtue!
    11-09-11 12:58 PM
    I have a playbook and a fire on order and as far as I know there is no netflix on the fire.
    11-09-11 01:50 PM
    I have a playbook and a fire on order and as far as I know there is no netflix on the fire.
    Well then you need to do some research

Kindle Fire: Yep, it'll have Netflix, Pandora, and more | Crave - CNET
    11-09-11 02:44 PM
    As fast as Netflix is losing customers, they won't need an app soon.
    11-09-11 02:47 PM
    As fast as Netflix is losing customers, they won't need an app soon.
    Yeah, 800k after the split, but hey, they made a killing!!!
    11-09-11 02:49 PM
    dont worry its coming soon
    Summer? 60 Days? Or Devcon? Hmmm, how 'bout Feb 2013
    11-09-11 03:29 PM
    Summer? 60 Days? Or Devcon? Hmmm, how 'bout Feb 2013
    Hmmmm... Doubtful. Good contribution though
    11-09-11 03:54 PM
    I'm tired of waiting for this, waiting for that......at this point my patience is THIN
    11-09-11 04:17 PM
    So why can't the Fire have misleading advertisements , pre-release, like we had on the Playbook?
    Skype, Netflix, etc...
    Maybe they thought they were going to be able to negotiate the deals before release. I'll give them that.
    Might be the same for the Fire.
    With Amazon Prime and their movie assortment, why would they want Netflix on THEIR device competing with THEIR service?
    Doesn't really make sense to me.
    11-09-11 04:44 PM
    I'm tired of waiting for this, waiting for that......at this point my patience is THIN
    Maybe it's time to move on? Who knows?
    11-09-11 05:28 PM
    No Netflix, no PB under the tree this year. It's as simple as that.

I'm getting each of my kids a Kindle Fire. They love Netflix streaming.

I love RIM and BBs, but the PB situation is beyond f-d up.

Plus five will get you ten that in about a month or so, when you bust out your PB on an airplane or somewhere, everyone will think you have a Kindle Fire.

A Kindle Fire that doesn't run Netflix.
    11-10-11 09:49 AM
    A Kindle Fire that doesn't run Netflix.
    You could also call the Kindle Fire a PlayBook that doesn't have any cameras, HDMI out, bluetooth, microphone, etc.

It's all about what's more important to you.
    11-10-11 10:14 AM
    You could also call the Kindle Fire a PlayBook that doesn't have any cameras, HDMI out, bluetooth, microphone, etc.

It's all about what's more important to you.
    I'm not getting a Kindle, the kids are. I'd like to get a PB, but in addition to there being no Netflix app, the PB doesn't support the A2DP/stereo audio streaming profile, which is what I'd use Bluetooth on a tablet for.

What's maddening is that this (and Netflix) are things that could and should be made available on the PB. How difficult is it to create an A2DP profile for your device? And wouldn't it be worthwhile (particular when you've spent over a billion dollars on R&D) to even pay if necessary to get a Netflix app developed?
    FF22 likes this.
    11-10-11 02:03 PM
    Frankly, folks accidentally thinking my pb is a Kindle Fire does not concern me in the least. I know it is not. But the other issues that make is less productive do econcern me. But I do think the K-Fire will help nail the coffin shut as the K-Fire grab a ton more users including some who might have gone with the pb. There are already estimates that it will outsell the ipad.
    11-10-11 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD