Netflix is a must have app for the PB. If you don't believe me, do a search and see how many times it pops up in the forums.
    05-14-12 07:30 AM
    I have Netflix and find it a good deal for $8. Just rewatched all the Bones episodes.

Don't need it for my playbook. There are tons of videos out there if you want to watch on your playbook. I also have 4 TB of movies and tv shows stored on external hard drives.

What I wanted was Skype, but not for the playbook, but my phone. My kids were getting me a new phone for my birthday last week and I oh so wanted the Blackberry, but I use Skype to replace my long distance service, so its a must for the phone, and the BB didn't have it. Don't care about the video part, just the phone calls. So I bought a Samsung instead of the Curve.
    05-14-12 08:49 AM
    From India here. A place where rim is setting up 15 premium BB stores.
    * only if ever netfilx gets available in India. Then.
    Me: I just got netfix on my tab buddy.
    an average/common Indian: what did u say? What's that?
    05-14-12 08:56 AM
    In my family with children, Netflix is great and would be awesome if there was an app, however, it was not a deal breaker for us and we all love our four PBs.
    05-14-12 10:39 AM
    Dumped Netflix back when they boned most of their customers by splitting their DVD and web-based video service with little to no notice. Haven't looked back.
    05-14-12 10:42 AM
    You would think there would be an app for BlackBerry but for whatever reason it doesn't exist. Oh well. I'm glad I didn't purchase my PlayBook with Netflix in mind. Besides, Netflix was so last decade.
    05-14-12 11:22 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD