Heya. I'm back with an update based off of all the feedback I received.

Here's a list of changes:

• Dramatically improved speed.
    • Better gameplay. You can now fling the green puck as much as you like, but must now also tap the points that show up in order to collect them.
    • Price has been dropped to $0.99 to celebrate the launch of v2.0

Please send me your feedback on the new version. As always, you can download it here: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/40409

08-26-11 01:37 PM
    Since nobody's posting any criticism, I'm going to just assume that everything is perfect.
    08-29-11 01:10 PM
    I'm sorry, but I don't like this update. Just tap randomly on the screen as fast as you can and the green thing flys around really fast and gets tons of points quickly, and because you tap so many places on the screen you get most of the points. I got 63700 points on level 1 without even trying, but if I don't use this method it's nearly impossible to get very many points actually caught... Please change it back, I loved the way it was before!
    08-29-11 03:07 PM
    Heh. When I observed people playing the original version, they always tried to keep swiping the green ball, and ended up requesting that I allow them to do so. Most of them said that it was too slowly paced. I'll have to think about finding a happy medium. I'm open to suggestions.

To be honest, though, appworld sales are beyond abysmal. The next version will probably be when I port it to iOS. Still, can't hurt to get the ball rolling.
    08-30-11 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD