Anyone happen to know where I can find the save file for this game? Backed up the PB and restored, but it looks like I have to start this damned game all over again! For the 4th time!!
    12-20-11 08:24 PM
    I didn't realise it was compulsory to play it every time you reset.

Luckily, I quite liked the game, so would probably do this.
    12-21-11 02:33 AM
    Haha it's not that it's compulsory to play every time I reset, it's more that I never finished the game before each reset!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-11 07:20 AM
    Check these:

playbook:/accounts/1000/appdata.
    playbook:/apps/

Look for ea.nfsu.(random long string of letters)

I don't see any files in these folders, using Files and Folders with Show Hidden Files and Folders checked. Anyone else find anything?
    12-21-11 07:24 AM
    Why are the required Style Points to unlock the cars so dam high!! I guess I'm just lacking in the style department
    12-21-11 10:29 AM
    Why are the required Style Points to unlock the cars so dam high!! I guess I'm just lacking in the style department
    Get the fastest car you can and play the first lap KO level. The faster you complete a lap ahead of your opponents the more style points you get.

With a decent car you can get at least 30K in style points per race.

With a high end car I've been able to lap my opponents by the last lap and my style points at the end were 80K.
    blackberrious likes this.
    12-21-11 10:58 AM
    I've finished the game, including the drift levels. Pick a 3 or 4 lap circuit race and sideswipe every damn car you can find. Nudge it for 200 or near-miss it for 350. Lap leader, top speed, and drifting also add style points.
    Last edited by rrrebo; 12-21-11 at 11:26 AM.
    12-21-11 11:21 AM
    Is there an option to change the view from behind the car to inside the car like on the PS3?
    12-21-11 11:26 AM
    Not that I've found. It's a very good, but very basic free game. I hope they continue to release updates for it.
    12-21-11 11:48 AM
    I'm there myself. My last updade didn't restore NFS' save games... And I was 40000 points from unlocking all cars...
    12-21-11 03:02 PM
    Get the fastest car you can and play the first lap KO level. The faster you complete a lap ahead of your opponents the more style points you get.

With a decent car you can get at least 30K in style points per race.

With a high end car I've been able to lap my opponents by the last lap and my style points at the end were 80K.
    Awesome. Thanks!! That will be my Porche 911

I hope they do an update and enable multiplayer?!!
    12-21-11 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD