Hello everyone
    I have removed NFS game from my playbook and I want it back but I couldn't find it on BB store if there is any way to get it back please tell me
    Thanks
    01-31-20 09:45 AM
    Hello everyone
    I have removed NFS game from my playbook and I want it back but I couldn't find it on BB store if there is any way to get it back please tell me
    Thanks
    Just to be clear, have you checked in BBW under My World/Uninstalled? If it's not listed there, I'm afraid there is nothing you can do.
    01-31-20 11:37 AM
    Was that preinstalled? Or was it an icon you clicked and then it installed it?

Been a long time since I reinstalled the OS on a PlayBook... not sure what is preinstalled.
    01-31-20 11:45 AM
    Was that preinstalled? Or was it an icon you clicked and then it installed it?

Been a long time since I reinstalled the OS on a PlayBook... not sure what is preinstalled.
    No, it was always in BBW and a paid app. I just noticed that (for me at least), BlackBerry World in the PlayBook is down. The Refresh List is giving the error "Blackberry World is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry World server........etc". and also the "Uninstalled" list will not populate.
    01-31-20 11:59 AM