Ok so I'm not very good at games but can someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if there's a glitch.

The problem is I get up to the drift mode level in NEED FOR SPEED and it tells me that that I have to beat my own record. No matter how many times I beat my own record, it keeps placing me back on the same track.

Is this the furthest I can go? Did I beat the game?
    05-12-11 09:01 PM
    Make sure you are actually playing the drift mode and not the regular career race. When you go to the main menu you should see a new icon for the drift mode...and you have to go through each of the drift mode target levels. Once you finish those drift mode levels, you are done other than unlocking and customizing all the cars.
    05-12-11 09:14 PM
    oh dang !!! that sucks. That means I finally unlock all the good cars but can only drift with them? I want to race not drift. When I go back to the other races, the faster cars are just oo fast - there's no fun in that ~~ sigh
    05-12-11 09:24 PM
    well, as thats not a glitch, let me point out one lol, try adding vinyls to the evo. every time i click it the game closes!! other cars are fine but jus the evo
    05-12-11 09:30 PM
    oh dang !!! that sucks. That means I finally unlock all the good cars but can only drift with them? I want to race not drift. When I go back to the other races, the faster cars are just oo fast - there's no fun in that ~~ sigh
    Unfortunately the number of tracks is very limited. But its unlikely that there are or will be any free game that even comes close to the stunning graphics and game play of NFS on the playbook.
    05-12-11 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD