where is bloombergbusinessweek? social feeds? reuters? bbc? we need all this news apps that's working on bb cells.
    and hopefully can update those thru bridge ???
    right now the only popular one is news360.
    05-05-11 06:10 PM
    probably in development?
    05-05-11 07:28 PM
    most likely. most of the news apps work like a dream in my torch. hope to see them soon. most people spend their time waiting while reading news.
    05-05-11 07:34 PM
    flame me for saying this if ya want, but bbc website renders perfectly in the browser, add it as bookmark to homescreen and away ya go. sometimes ya dont actually need an app.
    05-05-11 07:37 PM
    where is bloombergbusinessweek?
    IPad app for Bloomberg Business Week was released like a few weeks ago. It might take a while for us to get it on our PBs.
    05-05-11 07:50 PM
    well i actually prefer something like in torch, where its actually mobil version, light, fast, and virtually add free. information intensive, so to say.
    and you just have to scroll down the list. no need to move between bookmarks etc.
    05-05-11 07:57 PM
    well i actually prefer something like in torch, where its actually mobil version, light, fast, and virtually add free. information intensive, so to say.
    and you just have to scroll down the list. no need to move between bookmarks etc.
    lol thats why i use bbc, its totally ad free

plus you can customize your homepage on there (kinda like an igoogle page) so everything is right where ya want it. oh and iplayer works flawlessly, full flash web that is
    05-05-11 08:07 PM
    Do you know when stores is update? Every day?
    05-05-11 08:31 PM
    I think stores is update daily. I've been notice new apps every morning.
    05-05-11 09:40 PM
    try FEED ME. its very good. no more bare bones. it opens the content straight away.
    05-07-11 06:23 PM
    try FEED ME. its very good. no more bare bones. it opens the content straight away.
    Have you tried geereader?
    05-07-11 08:50 PM
    yeah i got geereader. and few others. none are good enough. need something like fluent news, or social feeds like in bb torch.
    05-08-11 01:17 AM
    yeah i got geereader. and few others. none are good enough. need something like fluent news, or social feeds like in bb torch.
    Be sure you have the latest update for GeeReader. Fixed tons of issues and added more features.
    05-09-11 04:15 PM
    flame me for saying this if ya want, but bbc website renders perfectly in the browser, add it as bookmark to homescreen and away ya go. sometimes ya dont actually need an app.
    I agree with this. Why use an app when the websites are perfect? Seems a waste of precious resources, especially on a 16gb LIMITED machine.
    05-09-11 05:20 PM
    Totally agree. Love the BBC site.
    05-09-11 05:52 PM
    Totally agree. Love the BBC site.
    yeah but i don't like in a room with wifi all day. i went out to see the world. so i rely on the bridge browser, which is garbage.
    i wonder if they can make pb a big screen of my torch, reading digital journal, bbc/reuters/social feeds that i had in my torch. even in mobile mode. what i need is the news, not the flash and looks. that comes as a bonus.
    05-09-11 06:02 PM
    yeah but i don't like in a room with wifi all day. i went out to see the world. so i rely on the bridge browser, which is garbage.
    i wonder if they can make pb a big screen of my torch, reading digital journal, bbc/reuters/social feeds that i had in my torch. even in mobile mode. what i need is the news, not the flash and looks. that comes as a bonus.
    I don't know about you but I have 3 starbucks and 2 fast food joints within wifi range of my desk at work, and work has connections as well, but don't like the added security. at home I have my own. At the airport I have an account with the airline I normally take to travel. Same with the hotel chain I normally stay at.

Unless I'm in the backwoods or on some long lonesome hiway somewhere, I'm ready to go. If that's the case, my Storm2 with VZ can usually get me what I need.
    05-09-11 06:24 PM
    I see digitaljournal, instapaper and fluent news.
    05-10-11 09:20 AM
    Xprss would be good!!!
    05-12-11 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD