Okay, so I'm tired of downloading different apps. I need a good mortgage tvm calculator, preferably with amortization and escrow. I've downloaded some that I really like the the ui, but then there is no option to put in a decimal for the the interest, or its set to Canadian mtg and I can't change the options. Surely there's a suite of apps out there - I'd prefer native.
    07-19-12 09:46 PM
    I found a good one, LoanAnywhere Lite. If this is the light version, I can't wait for the the standard version - and it's NATIVE.
    07-19-12 10:18 PM
    Which Cdn app did you try please?
    07-19-12 11:15 PM
    Which Cdn app did you try please?
    Cdn Mortgage Calculator ...in App World works great

Sent from some device using some sort of app.
    07-20-12 04:06 PM
    I've downloaded and deleted so many. I found one that was great,but could only put in whole numbers, no fractional (3.5) interest.
    07-20-12 06:34 PM
    I use karl's mortgage calculator app which is sideloaded android app.
    second one is mortgage comparer available in playbook app store

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    07-23-12 03:54 AM
    I use karl's mortgage calculator app which is sideloaded android app.
    second one is mortgage comparer available in playbook app store

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    Second for Karl's mortgage calculator. Do you have a link to the BAR Karl#8217;s Mortgage Calculator Android Finance best android apps free download
    07-23-12 03:36 PM
    Karl's does look like a nice app
    07-23-12 09:45 PM
    Mortgage Comparer is the app I found that I like, but I don't see how to put in anything but whole interest rates i.e. no decimal point.
    07-23-12 09:53 PM
    Figured I would piggy back on this thread...is there a good app out there that lets you calculate mortgage payoff?

While I've done this using spreadsheets, it would be nice to have an app like this on my PB, preferably one where I can keep multiple scenarios to tinker with

Example:
    Scenario 1
    I pay an extra X amount per month on the standard 30 day interest calculator

Scenario 2
    I make the payment, but have the interest calculator reset at 15 days instead of 30

Scenario 3
    I have the interest calculator reset at 15 days and make 1-2 extra payments a year
    07-25-12 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD