Hey guys, since we moved to a new server we have been getting reports that some download links don't work. Can i have a few people help me trouble shoot this? I need people who click on a download link and it doesn't work.add me on skype at michael.goodereader
    08-16-13 10:23 PM
    come on people! this guy helps out by providing a great play to get your BAR files! I cant help right now but out of almost 4 million members i would think a few can
    kozmonaut likes this.
    08-17-13 03:27 PM
    the following link shows a list of "bar" strings, like this:
    bar
    bar
    bar
    bar
    bar
    bar

Playbook Communication - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Internet and Communication
    08-21-13 04:52 AM
    Yes clicking on a category within the app download description is a bit broken.

Also, we fixed link structures on the site, so its more intuitive. Old links would have a long name due to our website address and tag line being added. Now its like this

Eye In Sky Weather for Blackberry 10 and Playbook - New Apps for Playbook and Blackberry 10
    08-22-13 05:54 AM
    This one works fine for me...HP Quad core...its in my signature...
    Yes clicking on a category within the app download description is a bit broken.

Also, we fixed link structures on the site, so its more intuitive. Old links would have a long name due to our website address and tag line being added. Now its like this

Eye In Sky Weather for Blackberry 10 and Playbook - New Apps for Playbook and Blackberry 10
    08-23-13 03:17 AM
    If you click on the word "downloads" to the right of Playbook Communication - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Internet and Communication It takes you to the proper links...Hope this helps ya out buddy. Keep up the good work...
    the following link shows a list of "bar" strings, like this:
    bar
    bar
    bar
    bar
    bar
    bar

Playbook Communication - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Internet and Communication
    08-23-13 03:21 AM
    If you click on the word "downloads" to the right of Playbook Communication - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Internet and Communication It takes you to the proper links...Hope this helps ya out buddy. Keep up the good work...
    thanks. We are going to remove the bar bar bar area, because its redundant and might give us Google penalties. If you click on the related category under the download button it shows the same thing.

Can anyone confirm that bar files are downloading as zip files in internet explorer web browser?
    08-23-13 09:57 AM
    thanks. We are going to remove the bar bar bar area, because its redundant and might give us Google penalties. If you click on the related category under the download button it shows the same thing.

Can anyone confirm that bar files are downloading as zip files in internet explorer web browser?
    Hey koz, just confirmed that bars are download as zips in IE.
    08-23-13 11:12 AM
    Confirmed. I tried both IE 32 and 64 bit browsers and bar files are downloading as zip files.

Aek/Mumbly
    08-23-13 11:12 AM
    Yes, its a bug with IE, i recommend any other browser right now.
    08-25-13 03:16 AM