Hi, I setup my account used mainly for my forums etc. It is Gmail using pop and I have the setting for when accessed from a client to archive Gmail's copy.

I seem to be getting the same message at 4 times and I delete it each time. Anyone else seeing this?

Did search but didn't find.
    02-27-12 08:05 AM
    No one else keeps getting the same email over and over again even though you delete it each time?
    02-27-12 10:16 AM
    OK changed imap and the same thing. No one else is getting the same email multiple times?
    02-27-12 06:14 PM
    I have not seen this, if I do will let youknow
    02-27-12 07:48 PM
    Thanks I deleted it again and then followed this. So far it hasn't happened again.

When you setup your email, make sure you choose Exchange Server (NOT GMAIL).

Server: m.google.com
    domain: (nothing - leave blank)
    username: xyz@gmail.com
    email address: xyz@gmail.com
    password: (your password)

this is what i did and it worked flawlessly.
    Last edited by kbz1960; 02-27-12 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Same mail
    02-27-12 07:55 PM
    Spoke too soon. Just got your reply to this thread for the 3rd time.
    02-27-12 08:18 PM
    I guess I'm the lone person with this happening. I deleted the account, security wiped, made a new gmail account set it up and all was good until this morning and yet again I am getting a recurring email deleting it each time only to get another copy of a new email that is the same one one I've deleted several times already.

I did not have bridge setup and when I did add bridge I unchecked email, calendar and contacts. I can't believe I am the only one having this trouble.
    02-28-12 07:51 AM
    I was only able to get email set up yesterday, still testing, I am not seeing that so far. It is a little confusing when you have three devices with email, and especially with the fact that when you delete email on the PB it deletes it on the server.

I think I saw where you are using pop, I don't have gmail, have yahoo, but was not able to set it up with pop, had to use imap. I am not sure what will happen when I use bridge. I have not bridged since setting up email.

anyway, sorry I cannot help you.
    02-28-12 08:38 AM
    Thanks. I am on imap now and new twist. Glad I'm not counting on the native email as I'm just testing it and using an addy that isn't on my phone. Even made a new one. I sent myself an attachment from another addy and look what I got, not from me even though it came from my account the body and everything else is from crackberry wtf.
    02-28-12 10:58 AM
    OK I must be the only one with ******** pb native email. Sent an new email from that other addy and what do I get instead of an email that only says blah? I get the one with the attachment I sent before that contained a reply to a thread is instead of the attachment.
    02-28-12 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD