I don't seem to be having much luck with the PlayBook native calendar. It took me hours to get the calendar to synch properly with Google at all (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-702402/), and last night I opened up the Calendar app only to find certain repeated appointments are now an hour (or sometimes two) out.

I'm in the UK, and we've recently switched from GMT to British Summertime (BST, GMT+1), so I wonder if that is to blame for the problem? (In other words, a repeated appointment that started at 6pm last week is now listed at 5pm (BST) this week. Doesn't explain the one appointment I've found that's shifted by two hours (i.e. GMT-1), but there you go.)

This bug is a phenomenal PITA and it's not shared by my Gmail calendar or by my old BlackBerry phone that synchs with Google Calendar without any of these issues. Repeated appointments that appear correctly have the same Time Zone set as those that don't, so it's hard to tell why some are working properly and others aren't.

If anyone can help I'd be very grateful! It looks like what I'm experiencing may be related to e.g. this problem - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-help-701405/.
    03-26-12 05:31 AM
    Have you ensure that your timezone is Dublin, London (+0) for your appointments? I had this problem with one of my appointments and realised that the timezone had changed to Reykjavik (GMT) for the appointment. When I changed t back it was fine.
    03-26-12 05:58 AM
    Have you ensure that your timezone is Dublin, London (+0) for your appointments? I had this problem with one of my appointments and realised that the timezone had changed to Reykjavik (GMT) for the appointment. When I changed t back it was fine.
    Good thought, but I've gone into Google Calendar directly on my PC and the event timezone for everything (including appointments that are appearing properly and appointments that have 'shifted') is, as expected, United Kingdom, GMT+00:00 London.

Very odd...!
    03-26-12 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD