I downloaded NOVA and i like it so far more than dead space. It has a multiplayer option, and was curious if anybody in here was gonna give er a try? you can team up or deathmatch...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-11 08:28 PM
    Never heard of it, any links?
    10-12-11 09:20 PM
    currently #8 on the "Newest" screen in PB App World. Might vary a couple spots depending on when you look and what was submitted since then.
    10-12-11 10:08 PM
    can u play multiplayer with bridge and without wifi?
    10-12-11 10:39 PM
    I downloaded NOVA2 last night and so far im loving this game. I did try the multiplayer mode and its no xbox live but its free and fairly decent. The interesting thing is when i signed up for a gameloft account and browsed the games they had there weren't any games with playbook compatibility. When i looked at the game i was logged in for it was N.O.V.A 2 HD iphone for Android odd huh? Maybe it was an oversight not changing the version or is this something similar to an Android app revised for PlayBook without running an a dedicated Android app player? i took some screen shots.
    10-12-11 10:53 PM
    I downloaded NOVA2 last night and so far im loving this game. I did try the multiplayer mode and its no xbox live but its free and fairly decent. The interesting thing is when i signed up for a gameloft account and browsed the games they had there weren't any games with playbook compatibility. When i looked at the game i was logged in for it was N.O.V.A 2 HD iphone for Android odd huh? Maybe it was an oversight not changing the version or is this something similar to an Android app revised for PlayBook without running an a dedicated Android app player? i took some screen shots.
    lol... that screenshot is priceless! So many contradictions in one image... great job
    10-13-11 12:07 AM
    I actually was wondering this, is the multiplayer cross platform? I played Let's Golf multiplayer on Friday againt someone who had played over 2000 games. So either that stats messed up or we can play against people on other platforms.
    10-13-11 05:26 AM
    I enjoyed multiplayer, harkens back to Quake 2/3 days. Lots of fun. Now just needs voice chat and it'd be perfect!
    10-13-11 05:32 AM
    this game is soo much fun and very addicting, especially for multi-player.
    I wish there was a way to communicate with your team mates or anyone else via a type chat or a voice chat.
    10-13-11 03:03 PM
    Yea... i played a few timed on multiplayer- got my rump stomped- and it worked rather well for me tho i dont have xbox live to compare it too. Free, tho, so wtf.

Its a lot of fun, i feel the multiplayer feature and $3 cheaper price tag will make it outsell Dead Space.

can u play multiplayer with bridge and without wifi?
    no, unfortunately, i think the connection would be too slow to offer a good experience. It requires wifi.
    10-13-11 06:43 PM
    I actually was wondering this, is the multiplayer cross platform? I played Let's Golf multiplayer on Friday againt someone who had played over 2000 games. So either that stats messed up or we can play against people on other platforms.
    I feel like it can play multiple platforms, I was playing Modern Combat and it showed over 160 players online.
    10-13-11 07:12 PM
    I feel like it can play multiple platforms, I was playing Modern Combat and it showed over 160 players online.
    Thought it was, played MC2 against someone who was level 62 I think, unless they've played alot in the last few days I'd say it's cross-platform.
    10-14-11 05:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD