cannot buy it yet i want to. device profile doesn't allow it. i'm on v1.08 and privatelyowned. what should i do?
    01-08-12 12:31 PM
    i am unable to buy the game, maybe it is because i am on OS2 beta
    I'm also on OS2 beta, and I was able to purchase the game, but I'm unable to install it. Has anyone else had installation troubles? I downloaded NOVA 2 today, and while it is listed in my applications list (under "uninstalled", as it was never installed in the first place) it will not install properly. When I try to install it shows either the glowing green circle or the "downloading" bar, which never moves or shows any progress. Eventually, I just get an "install error: 0007."

What's the deal?
    01-20-12 01:17 AM
    i am stuck at a level where ihave to restart the mech assembly line. please help anybody .
    01-20-12 06:44 AM
    i am stuck at a level where ihave to restart the mech assembly line. please help anybody .
    At the top of the stairs, go finish the puzzle. Then you go down to the bottom of the stairs and the countdown begins. Man the gun and defeat all the bad guys. When the timer finishes counting down the Mech should be completed. Then you get in the Mecha and continue...

good luck!
    01-20-12 01:13 PM
    I never managed to finish the last level, where the bot is teleporting to regeneration chambers. Any advice ?
    01-20-12 03:54 PM
    At the top of the stairs, go finish the puzzle. Then you go down to the bottom of the stairs and the countdown begins. Man the gun and defeat all the bad guys. When the timer finishes counting down the Mech should be completed. Then you get in the Mecha and continue...

good luck!
    i have attached the pic where i am stuck. i tried everything but i am not getting any puzzle to solve.

please help.
    01-20-12 10:15 PM
    go to youtube and do a search for "N.O.V.A. 2 final boss fight"

the trick is to toss mines into the bosses healing tank he tp's to. when hes in there healing, blow the mines and you beat the game.
    01-21-12 02:04 AM
    i have attached the pic where i am stuck. i tried everything but i am not getting any puzzle to solve.

please help.
    When you walk up to the screen, is there a green circle that you can tap on?
    01-21-12 02:13 AM
    When you walk up to the screen, is there a green circle that you can tap on?
    thanks a ton. cleared the level. now trying to clear the survive the rockets after blasting the door.
    01-21-12 10:52 AM
    thanks a ton. cleared the level. now trying to clear the survive the rockets after blasting the door.
    No problem! I'm stuck on the "protect the towers" level where the waves of enemies just keep on coming
    01-21-12 11:52 PM
    go to youtube and do a search for "N.O.V.A. 2 final boss fight"

the trick is to toss mines into the bosses healing tank he tp's to. when hes in there healing, blow the mines and you beat the game.
    I tried that but I never know which of 2 tanks he will go into and I die too fast trying to do both. Also, the mines wouldn't go IN the tanks, they would land on the ledge in front of them. I'm having a great deal of trouble staying alive long enough and I don't know how many mines I need to kill him. I'm just not good enough to survive more than one regen cycle
    01-24-12 11:42 PM
    thats the point of crackberry to get hacks for your berry and exploit it
    so why shouldnt i be asking for free apps.

this website includes jailbreaks and various other exploits so thee should be free apps on this forum
    Is that really the point of the forums. Most of the Jailbreaking forums of apple products supports the process, but they do not support illegal downloads of apps that are meant to be paid for. The forums do not allow this stuff because it causes legal issues, and if RIM wanted to they could probably close down the site for you asking/sharing paid apps illegally...though I have not seen that happen with apple yet...rooting/exploits are all done on a piece of hardware/software you bought. The apps on the other hand you did not "pay" for..someone else did.

Now a question to the others here. Does Nova 2 use the full resolution/screen? I noticed a lot of the gameloft apps dont use the full screen..atleast in the screen shots. Why dont they?
    01-25-12 12:10 AM
    I never managed to finish the last level, where the bot is teleporting to regeneration chambers. Any advice ?
    Did you ever figure this out? I'm stuck here now.
    04-07-12 09:30 PM
    kdartigliere username let's get it going, I'm new so I'm trying to learn quickly

Nexus S 4G
    04-08-12 04:46 AM
    OMG so glad I found this thread. Multiplayer is my crack. My username: Hilaryfan97

Instagib is my b*tch
    Just one bone to pick, if I get hit with the lighting gun and no one immediately finishes me of, I lose connection. Every. Single. Time. Anyone else get this?
    04-08-12 06:39 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD