Hi, so I have Files and Folders, and I bought File Browser, but my FF seems very sluggish.

I tried, deleting and re-installing and rebooting my PlayBook but it still feels sluggish. Like load times are several seconds.

How can I fix it, so it loads like File Browser and the native File Manager?
    11-01-12 08:18 AM
    Files & Folders is a rather more advanced app than the bundled file manager. It needs to initialize various modules (such as the virtualized file system, your settings, the starred folders, UI framework) at startup. That's why it takes a little while to start.
    11-01-12 11:55 PM
    Files & Folders is a rather more advanced app than the bundled file manager.
    He's not only talking about the bundled file manager. He says he *bought* File Browser, an alternate app like yours, with very different features (no cloud support but ftp instead, no picture slideshow...).
    In all honesty, File Browser's startup time is at least three time faster than F&F's. For owning both apps, and being pleased with each for different reasons, I can confirm this.
    But personally, while I'd welcome a faster startup for F&F, I'd prefer the addition of ftp support...
    (also, may I take this opportunity to thank you for your reactive presence here. That's not the case for all, and definitely worth mentioning)
    H.
    Innovatology likes this.
    11-02-12 11:26 AM
    Thanks for you response Innovatology, but I mean, like going through menus, opening up different folders and stuff. Is it possible to make it more smooth and snappy?
    11-02-12 11:50 AM