My File Manager latest version 1.2.1 supports password-protected ZIP and UNZIP functions. You are able to zip and unzip password-protected file (supports simple symmetric encryption system). Common shortcut folders for unzip function to ease unzipping process.

You are also able to view zip file content with info of filename, path, size, compress ratio, and date.

Please check attachment for Zip and Unzip screenshots. Thanks!

Attachment 89586
    Attachment 89302
    Attachment 89303
    Last edited by jotey; 07-05-11 at 09:01 AM.
    06-28-11 04:50 AM
    detailed mode not working. also, some files like music not displayed. good stuff, but need some bugs fix

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-11 12:13 PM
    detailed mode not working. also, some files like music not displayed. good stuff, but need some bugs fix

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hi, siausin! May I know what do you mean by "detailed mode not working"? And you may refer to http://forums.crackberry.com/f243/ne...98/index2.html on discussion of files not displayed. Thanks!
    06-28-11 07:16 PM
    Latest version (1.2.1) now supports password-protected ZIP and UNZIP functions.

Coming version (1.2.2) will increase tiled-view performance. Thanks!
    07-05-11 09:01 AM
    I have a question concerning this app - which I really like by the way - would it be possible to add a function that would allow this app to automatically launch a .swf file in the web browser? This occurs with photos, i.e., you click and hold on the photo and the photo viewer app loads. Would it be posislbe to duplicate the function for .swf files? I ask as I always forget how to get to the files through the webbrowser - it seems cumberson - so if there is a way to launch through this app, that would be quicker and easier.

Thanks for any consideration and great job on the app.
    07-06-11 06:58 PM
    Darlaten, latest version 1.2.4 now supports open SWF file in browser.

New version also added feature of password protected option on Settings dialog.

Thanks!
    07-12-11 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD