A dj mixing audio app would be awesome.

Touch screen scratching.
    Visuals in presentation mode on the big screen.
    Advanced effects.
    Could even play videos.

Think the pb could handle that?

I find the native music player very basic, esp considering the power of the pb, and would love to see this app.

Ancient voodoo hex to anyone who starts talking about native email, android app or any other dead app horse stinking up this place.

Cool beans
    08-03-11 11:33 AM
    the problem is, can the touchscreen interprate multiple clicking n swiping? ive had this problem with drums application, i cant click both snare n bass etc etc in d same time.. so dj mixing? i doubt it.
    08-03-11 11:37 AM
    i dont think is gonna happen soon since RIM is being difficult,i think RIM needs a timeout.
    08-03-11 11:41 AM
    maybe, a mod to hook DJ hero up to it lol
    08-03-11 11:42 AM
    the problem is, can the touchscreen interprate multiple clicking n swiping? ive had this problem with drums application, i cant click both snare n bass etc etc in d same time.. so dj mixing? i doubt it.
    It can. To appreciate the full capability of the multitouch inface go try TATs scrapbook app. You can manipulate multiple images at once. I think the limitations experience with the drum app are directly related to the app programming. The piano app works great, I can play cords no problem.
    peter9477 likes this.
    08-03-11 12:51 PM
    I saw an app like this on a colleagues' iPad. If they can do it, RIM should be able to do it too!
    08-03-11 02:35 PM
    It's not RIM that needs to do it... it is App Developers, start writing to them... there is a Developers forum here on CB.

Although, I will say that this sort of Development will be much eaiser once RIM releases the Native Dev Kit this October... so yeah.
    awattwell likes this.
    08-03-11 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD