When I login to my My App world my installed apps and deleted lists are all messed up. Almost all of my installed apps are showing up as deleted? I've done a refresh and tried to log in again and there is still a disconnect between my device and what App world says?
    04-11-12 09:49 AM
    My appworld is fubar too! I can't even buy and app and it tells me that my phone is a new device and ask me if I want to switch. This all started with the playbook update but it may be coincidence who knows. All I know is that it sux!
    04-11-12 01:24 PM
    If any of yall changed your proxie to a different appworld (it was a thread on here a while back) and got those free apps in the south american app store (or maybe notice that for some reason they get playbook apps for 25% cheaper and bought some), your usa app world will be all messed up, HAd to swipe it and got all but one of my apps back but had to let the american store find me. Everything went haywire, I couldnt buy anything or install anything after a while. Dont know if you did this or not, but I think changing proxies to get to different app worlds may be your problem, BACK IT UP AND SWIPE IT
    04-11-12 04:55 PM
    Danny are you using swipe incorrectly for wipe... or are you deliberately contracting security + wipe to SWIPE?

I like SWIPE for security wipe!
    DAnklaud and KermEd like this.
    04-11-12 07:18 PM
    If any of yall changed your proxie to a different appworld (it was a thread on here a while back) and got those free apps in the south american app store (or maybe notice that for some reason they get playbook apps for 25% cheaper and bought some), your usa app world will be all messed up, HAd to swipe it and got all but one of my apps back but had to let the american store find me. Everything went haywire, I couldnt buy anything or install anything after a while. Dont know if you did this or not, but I think changing proxies to get to different app worlds may be your problem, BACK IT UP AND SWIPE IT
    I have always dl apps from app world. Not a big fan of having to do a re-install.
    04-12-12 04:57 PM
    Hmmm I guess I wiped but thought I swiped it lol.
    04-12-12 07:06 PM
    Hmmm I guess I wiped but thought I swiped it lol.
    Did the "swipe" solve your problems?
    04-13-12 08:19 AM
    I'm getting a message "BlackBerry App World is not currently available in your country. Please check BlackBerry.com/appworld for updates". They must be having some kind of problem this morning.
    04-13-12 08:35 AM
    My app world has reverted to the old layout.
    04-13-12 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD