Just got my playbook and on an apphunt. What are some of your must-have apps? List if free/paid.

Not to beat a dead horse, but the app selection for medical is underwhelming. None of the top apps are there yet - medscape, micromedex, epocrates, etc. I'll do my part to contact developers.

I mainly got a playbook for mobile pdf viewing and internet browsing, but owning this beautiful piece of underutilized tech is making me want to pick up learning C programming again.
    04-25-12 07:23 AM
    For me it's Files & Folders (paid), Book Reader (paid). I also sideloaded the free Bloomberg and Kindle Android apps. I've read that RepliGo is great for reading PDFs, but at this price ($15) I'd rather continue using the built-in reader.
    04-25-12 08:06 AM
    Just got my playbook and on an apphunt. What are some of your must-have apps? List if free/paid.

Not to beat a dead horse, but the app selection for medical is underwhelming. None of the top apps are there yet - medscape, micromedex, epocrates, etc. I'll do my part to contact developers.

I mainly got a playbook for mobile pdf viewing and internet browsing, but owning this beautiful piece of underutilized tech is making me want to pick up learning C programming again.
    Medscape is on the PlayBook.

I'm currently testing some anatomy apps as well to see how well they work
    04-25-12 08:24 AM
    The emulators open a whole world of free gaming. Ive got the SNES, GBA and Megadrive ones along with ScummVM. My missus will be lucky to get a word out of me on our honeymoon
    04-25-12 08:32 AM
    Medscape is on the PlayBook.

I'm currently testing some anatomy apps as well to see how well they work
    How do you find Medscape? I searched for both "medscape" and "webmd" and didn't see anything besides a webmd twitter-stream app.

I just tested Speed Anatomy, a kind of anatomy game. Not a lot of detail but it's not bad for killing a bit of time + free.
    04-25-12 08:54 AM
    It's an unnoficially converted Android app. It then was sideloaded to the device.

As a free file manager I say Ghost Commander (Android... in the App World) and as an ereader I say Moon+ (Android... sideloaded).

Start by looking here: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...eloading-f258/
    victorshikhman likes this.
    04-25-12 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD