iSequenceNLoop is a multi track recording app on Playbook. In addition to just recording it supports loads of functionality like importing AIFF, OGG, MP3, WAV on to the track, undo's and redo's, looping a clip, saving and opening of compositions, export the composition as a WAV, tools like latency adjuster etc. We are ready with loads of other functionality added and we will be updating our app in a day or two.

You can get the app at

Buy iSequenceNloop - Download iSequenceNloop - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Also we are going to post another interesting app which is one of its kinds in the music industry. Unfortunately I will not be able to give out full details about this yet, but stay tuned.

And yes your feedback is more than welcome
    02-27-12 09:54 PM
    Thanks for this information as I am a producer in the industry and have been waiting for this type of app since the launch of the PB! I'll check it out and provide feedback.
    02-27-12 10:09 PM
    Tried to download in appworld and it said it is not supported by my device....any ideas?
    02-27-12 10:18 PM
    Search for it in app world, for some reason the link is broken. This app has So much potential. Obviously the first thing to fix is the lag that is currently between the tracks, but you are aware of this already. I love the interface. Very straightforward and easy to use. It would be great if we could crop individual tracks to make them exactly the same length as a previous track so everything lines up perfectly when looped. Other than that I have really only played with it for like 20 minutes so ill be sure to provide more feedback as I get some use out of it. bravo for a great beginning - I hope you guys keep supporting it and improving it, you have a real winner on your hands!
    02-27-12 11:01 PM
    re: iSequenceNLoop

Can you please provide the sample rate details etc
    02-27-12 11:46 PM
    About support for cropping: Could you explain to us more in detail, like how the feature should look? We will then evaluate it and go ahead with the implementation. Sounds like an easy one but honestly I did not understand your requirement completely

About the Sample Rate: We are playing the audio clips at sample rate of 44100 with stereo output. Let me know if you need any more info about this.

Also we have introduced a new tool which is called the latency tool and if you have the application, you should be getting this with the latest update( might take 2 to 3 days for the update ). The very nature of PB platform does not allow working in low latency kind of environments. And hence we have provided a tool using which you can manually adjust the latency or the lag of for a particular clip.

The latest update will fix all the problems with WAV, AIFF and ogg imports.
    02-28-12 09:50 PM
    About support for cropping: Could you explain to us more in detail, like how the feature should look? We will then evaluate it and go ahead with the implementation. Sounds like an easy one but honestly I did not understand your requirement completely
    Yeah, sure. Please excuse my lack of technical knowledge/jargon. If I record a riff or something and it is 10.01 seconds long (for example) and I want to loop it to play in the background while I record another clip- that will work fine. But if the second clip I record happens to be 10.02 seconds long (its tough to accurately hit the stop button in time), when you loop both, the two will begin to get out of phase with each other. It would be nice to have some way to make them exactly the same length so all loops will line up nicely. I suggested the ability to crop, but if this can be accomplished by some other method that works too.

As you can tell I do not have much experience with loopers or anything of the sort, but I love messing around with all sorts of instruments and figure your app will make it that much more fun!
    the brother likes this.
    02-28-12 10:02 PM
    iSequenceNLoop is a multi track recording app on Playbook. In addition to just recording it supports loads of functionality like importing AIFF, OGG, MP3, WAV on to the track, undo's and redo's, looping a clip, saving and opening of compositions, export the composition as a WAV, tools like latency adjuster etc. We are ready with loads of other functionality added and we will be updating our app in a day or two.

You can get the app at

Buy iSequenceNloop - Download iSequenceNloop - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Also we are going to post another interesting app which is one of its kinds in the music industry. Unfortunately I will not be able to give out full details about this yet, but stay tuned.

And yes your feedback is more than welcome
    the app your talking aboout that you cant talk about is the new app from Pacemaker. Revealed so now you can talk about it, theydid on engadget.com yesterday.
    02-29-12 10:23 AM
    Hi iSparkSystems
    I purchased the app last night and as you asked for feedback I'll give you some.
    First off let me say it is a good start but I think it needs much more to live up to its name.
    With a name like iSequenceNloop I expected that I could drop short loops in the program and build a song. For example a short drum loop. Well the first problem is that you cannot zoom the view at all so it makes it very difficult to work with short loops of audio.

Also a loop length in the main timeline would be needed. So one could drag a set of markers on the timeline and set what point you want it to loop from/to.

Also a way to drag out and repeat short loops. For example I drop a short drum loop on the track and I should be able to grab the right side of it and drag it out to make it easy to repeat the loop in the song format.

I have many more comments and ideas but to start it definitely needs a better view and way to work with typical "acid or similar" style loops. This way a user can easily build a backing track to then use to record live takes over top.

I already mentioned FX in another thread.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining but rather letting you know the issues I see. I don't regret the purchase as I want to support your efforts, and I hope you can implement some of these things.

Still need to mess with this more, but it will need some work to live up to its name.
    Paul
    02-29-12 02:03 PM
    I tried to use some voice notes from my BB Phone. I emailed them to myself (from my phone to my PlayBook) as an attachment. I DL the attachment, but the Voice Notes do not fit into the Picture, Video, Music, Document categories that I can choose from.

Does PlayBook not have a "container" for voice notes? Are PlayBook voice notes a different format than BB Phone voice notes? (I have a Torch 9810).
    03-01-12 10:51 AM
    Thanks for your feedback Paul. I really appreciate it!

We will try to implement features suggested by you in our next update. We have very limited resources and time. We will try to fit in as much as we can.

About the voice notes: We do not support import of voice notes. As of now we support only Mp3, Wave, AIFF, OGG. ( For some reason playbook browse dialog is not showing aiff and ogg format files. We are working on writing a custom browser for these formats).
    03-01-12 03:00 PM
    I have a playbook running the latest os (as of May 5 2012)
    And after purchasing isequencenloop from isparksystems and installing,
    I am not able to get past the title screen.

I have noticed one other reviewer had the same problem.
    Can anyone offer up a bit of friendly advice?

Regards,
    Redwon
    05-05-12 11:17 AM
    Cool! I wish you had one working for my BB Torch!!

iSequenceNLoop is a multi track recording app.... (*snip*)
    Last edited by Rocha Malhada; 05-30-12 at 08:33 AM.
    05-30-12 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD