I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Are there any games that can be played between two playbooks?

I imagine something like action games where we each take our turns, Chess game or even Backgammon, or boardgames.

Anyone see any of those?
    11-22-12 09:32 AM
    I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Are there any games that can be played between two playbooks?

I imagine something like action games where we each take our turns, Chess game or even Backgammon, or boardgames.

Anyone see any of those?
    If I'm not wrong Muffin Knight has a multiplayer option for 2 PlayBook's
    11-22-12 09:51 AM
    I'll look it up,

No mention of that in the description

Item Description

Fertilize the forest with the unicorn, cover the sky with black holes, flood the world with candy, but just get the muffins back!
    Muffin Knight is an action-packed platformer with stunning visuals and a myriad of fairytale characters, each with their own unique abilities which gain strength as you advance.

This is the story of a little boy, on his journey to return the old fairy’s magical muffins. A strange curse was set on him: with each muffin he touches, he turns into a different creature. The old fairy promises to turn him back into a boy when he gets all the muffins back.

More Union Games: Union - BlackBerry App World
    Privacy Policy: Unity - Privacy Policy
    Twitter: @UnionUnity3D
    11-22-12 09:59 AM
    Here are some screen shots, I haven't tried multiplayer yet and don't know how it works.Multiuser Games, Multi Playbooks-img_00000810.jpgMultiuser Games, Multi Playbooks-img_00000811.jpgMultiuser Games, Multi Playbooks-img_00000812.jpg
    11-22-12 10:07 AM
    Ah cool , ok thanks.

Any others?
    11-22-12 10:17 AM
    Ah cool , ok thanks.

Any others?
    Sketch w Friends allows you to create a room, and invite a friend. WordHero doesn't let you go one on one, but the boards you play on are synchronized from online, so if you both play at the same tkme, you're guaranteed to have the same letter board, and you can compete with each other for score, best words etc. I think you can even select friends to track them on the scoreboards after each round.

Texas Hold'em King Live is online multiplayer, but not sure if you can find or choose who you play with.

Edit: You can also sideload Words w Friends, and maybe look into Star Arcade's 4 new games, which are all online, though whether or not you can choose your opponent I'm unsure.
    11-23-12 09:24 AM
    Found this thread by searching in google instead of this site search. Bunch of other games listed.

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...-games-694635/

N.O.V.A. and also Modern Combat 2
    Lets Golf
    Reckless racing
    Asphalt 6
    Earth and Legend
    Crusade of destiny
    Sketch with friends
    Run In Crowd
    Muffin Knight
    Quake

And I just thought of Starfront: Collision which I have.

I don't think any of those are played through Bluetooth or wifi, they all depend on servers.

Keep em coming
    11-23-12 03:21 PM
    Found this thread by searching in google instead of this site search. Bunch of other games listed.

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...-games-694635/

Lets Golf
    Reckless racing
    Asphalt 6
    Earth and Legend
    Crusade of destiny
    Sketch with friends
    Run In Crowd
    Muffin Knight
    Quake

And I just thought of Starfront: Collision which I have.

I don't think any of those are played through Bluetooth or wifi, they all depend on servers.

Keep em coming
    I didn't even realise PlayBooks could be connected via Bluetooth. I know mine can detect another PlayBook, I've never been able to connect though. Asfor simply through wi-fi, no server necessary, I don't know of any. I figured all the multi-player online games went through servers...
    11-24-12 10:52 AM
    I think modern combat 2 is a really great multiplayer game for the playbook from the looks of it.
    11-25-12 11:54 PM
    Added Uniwar to the list that's just been reviewed by Kidcaboose here http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...uniwar-755189/

Lets Golf
    Reckless racing
    Asphalt 6
    Earth and Legend
    Crusade of destiny
    Sketch with friends
    Run In Crowd
    Muffin Knight
    Quake
    UniWar
    11-26-12 01:34 PM
    Added Uniwar to the list that's just been reviewed by Kidcaboose here http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...uniwar-755189/

Lets Golf
    Reckless racing
    Asphalt 6
    Earth and Legend
    Crusade of destiny
    Sketch with friends
    Run In Crowd
    Muffin Knight
    Quake
    UniWar
    LimeTripBlog reviewed Jelly Wars recently. The three other multiplayer games from Star Arcade are Star Diamonds Paradise, Battleships, and Star Diamonds Capture. Don't forget [WordHero], and there's Tank Riders too.
    11-26-12 04:34 PM