Does anyone have a link somewhere to download this game? My playbook decided to take a big crap, and I found out the hard way doing a full restore after a wipe does NOT restore my apps. Whats the point of a backup then? It only saved my pictures, not my apps or settings.

I installed Muffin Knight when it was free and now App World wont let me re-download it because the price changed or something. Since I owned it legally, anyone mind pming me the game file? Im not going to share it, just for me only for back up reasons.

Seriously, why doesnt a back up restore my apps? Now all my game saves are gone.
    06-14-12 02:08 PM
    There's a check box that needs to be checked when you do backups on the PlayBook. You didn't check that box.

Also, if the price for an app changed, then you don't legally own it anymore. So it would be piracy if someone sent you the file, which isn't allowed here on CrackBerry.

Good luck
    06-14-12 02:30 PM
    If you would like to pirate apps this is not the place fyi. Try using Google or Bing
    06-14-12 04:10 PM
    I made sure that the backup was a full back up, unless theres another option somewhere I missed that lets me restore my apps and games.

It is not piracy if I already own the game, Id just like it restored.

Just like with any other computer game or program, as long I already own it (usually with a disk code), I can download it as much as I like in case my comp needs to be restored.
    Last edited by Goggleboi; 06-14-12 at 04:45 PM.
    06-14-12 04:42 PM
    Googleboi, people on this website are overly righteous when it comes to piracy. I suggest you contact angrymob or union. Provide them with a screenshot or something and see what happens.

Otherwise, just buy it. It's a dumb answer but it's probably the only way you are gonna get the app. I don't know how to get you a link otherwise I'd send it to you and everybody else can skiss bmy mass if they don't like it.

Good luck
    Goggleboi likes this.
    06-14-12 11:25 PM
    Thanks Raymond,

I did happen to find a copy of the game, but Ill email the devs if the same problem comes up again in the future with a different app.

I know its only 2 bucks, but a penny saved is a penny earned, and as a college student, I want to save as much money as I can. Saving a copy for a backup is legal, if you own the software legitimately in the first place. (Hey, they offered me the game for free, and Im determined to keep it for that price! :P)
    Last edited by Goggleboi; 06-15-12 at 10:17 PM.
    06-15-12 10:14 PM
    If you would like to pirate apps this is not the place fyi. Try using Google or Bing
    there is issue with app world. I had this game downloaded when it came out and it was free. I had it for a while and then deleted this game. I wanted to reinstall the game but the price had changed. app world would not let me downloaded it without paying. I would think that if I had got the game for free in the first place price change would not affect me

Sent from Tapatalk for Playbook
    06-17-12 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD