i know we all use bbm but it would be great to have a version of msn live for playbook. anyone know of a solution ? after all not everyone has a bb. lso if i am trying to communicate with my office for example they wont have bbm at their work stations.....
    05-06-11 11:05 AM
    I've been waiting for an MSN client since day one. Hopefully someone releases one soon. I'm actually hoping for a Trillian client so that my PC and Torch cooperate with the PlayBook for messaging.
    05-06-11 05:40 PM
    We (IceyApps) are currently working on a Windows Live Messenger App, we hit a few problems with Microsoft, I'm currently in talks with them to allow the app but hopfully that will be sorted soon and we can carry on with the app.
    05-07-11 06:25 AM
    i was able to log onto the live site and see all my uploaded docs and emails. Looks just like the mobile site on the phone but allows you to access more.
    05-08-11 08:31 AM
    ok I just came accross this......https://plus.im
    Works !! Great solution for the time being.
    bluemax413 likes this.
    05-09-11 01:52 PM
    I know when you login to hotmail it now automatically logs you in to msn messenger (the web version) on my computer.

Does that work on the PB?
    05-09-11 01:59 PM
    I know when you login to hotmail it now automatically logs you in to msn messenger (the web version) on my computer.

Does that work on the PB?
    I was hoping the same but when I tried it just sent me to the mobile version, although I didn't try very hard
    05-09-11 04:23 PM
    We (IceyApps) are currently working on a Windows Live Messenger App, we hit a few problems with Microsoft, I'm currently in talks with them to allow the app but hopfully that will be sorted soon and we can carry on with the app.
    how about gchat?
    05-09-11 08:28 PM
    why not use ebuddy.com to be fair they have some wicked web based chat clients, jus make a ebuddy ID and you can login to all ya chat clients at once. does:

msn/live
    yahoo
    aim
    gtalk
    facebook chat

used to use it all the time on my phone, is a good site
    bluemax413 likes this.
    05-09-11 08:55 PM
    so with the news of microsoft accuiring skype, and embedding it into msn/live services, does anybody think this is why we dont yet have an msn app? maybe msn/live will come with the skype/videochat part built in.
    05-10-11 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD