I have been using a 16gig playbook that work had provided me in a pilot program, since they came out and liked it enough to buy a 32gig for my wife for Christmas and a 64gig for myself because it cost as much as the 32gig did just 2 weeks ago.

I have purchased a small handful of apps for my company owned 16gig to my new 64 gig or do i have to rebuy them all? Thanks in advance.

PS thanks to shopblackberry for having horrid customer service or I'd also have ordered a 32gig last week but now I got a 64gig instead.
    01-02-12 10:59 AM
    As long as you use the same BBID the paid apps will show on your new PB
    01-02-12 11:01 AM
    Yup once you use the same BlackBerry ID you will be able to re-install all the apps you purchased
    01-02-12 11:35 AM
    i agree with the above posts. There should be no problem. App World might give you a warning stating something like "you are about to associate a different device with your account" but you can always go back and use your 16G and it will revert back again.
    01-02-12 11:44 AM
    I think you can have up to 5 devices with one BBID... correct me if I'm wrong.
    01-02-12 11:47 AM
    I think you can have up to 5 devices with one BBID... correct me if I'm wrong.
    I can check that for you... I just need another 4 PBs - I can PM you my address? :P
    01-02-12 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD