Hey guys, some of you have bought this amazing app called MovieSrtPlayer for sure, but how many of you have noticed this big flaw? Let me explain myself... When you add a subtitle to a movie you get three different colors to choose from which are White, Yellow and Green. This is in order to help you watch those letters "better" according to the type of brightness/contrast and color intensity on each movie. But, are you having a hard time reading when plugged to a display different than watching on the PlayBook? For example, a 42" TV. No matter which color you choose those letters needs some sort of SHADE (or a black-line border, or any type of border) to be added, it would make it MUCH easier to read, seriously... I know we have the option to add that semi-transparent background to help you with that, but that doesn't looks cool. I hope the Developers works on this easy and quick fix, just wanted to make sure i wasn't the only one facing this problem...

I use this app almost everyday, load movies to my PlayBook with their subs and plug to my TV then watch and use the controls with my BlackBerry via Bridge (how lazy lol...).
    04-21-12 09:46 AM
    I have contacted the developer in the past and he has been responsive. So you might try doing that at the support contact.
    04-21-12 11:22 AM
    Hey! i emailed him and he answered very nicely. He didn't gave me a concrete answer but at least hes aware of this issue now.
    04-21-12 11:40 AM
    Maybe it will happen. If it is reasonable to achieve, I imagine he would try out a font or two with the shadow/outlining to see what it looks like.
    04-21-12 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD