i want to see more games from EA , dead space and nfs were good but id like to see fifa, nfl. wat games would u be wiling to pay for from EA. we need to push em, speak up!
    08-26-11 04:26 PM
    I would like a Civilization type game, a Sim City type game, a Cod Zombie type game, a Roller Coaster Tycoon type game, then Family games, Uno, Monopoly, Scrabble, over hdmi it would work great...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 05:13 PM
    tycoon is gd,

hockey would be lovely!

and not 9.99 (i did it ONCE as gd will for NFS :P on dead space but never again!)
    08-26-11 05:38 PM
    NBA Jam by EA Sports would be cool on this screen size and very playable. The iPad version is a bit ridiculous to hold and play.

08-26-11 06:16 PM
    I would LOVE to see a SimCity game on the PB. Even a version of SimCity4.
    08-26-11 07:58 PM
    Football definately! SIMS would be awesome to. I really wanna see some games that flexes the QNX software. Stuff I canuse to make apple zombies jealous. "ooohhh thats nice, you got to what level on Angry Birds? Oh, well I just got my team to the superbowl on madden 2012." MMOs and MMORPGs would be top of my list though.
    08-27-11 03:07 AM
    I want FIFA on it so bad! I totally forgot about Sims haha but that would be cool as well.
    08-27-11 03:11 AM
    Developers need to develop for the Playbook to protect their interests, a falling Apple Share price will create greed, their 30% cut will be 35, then 40, and so on. A three horse race is much better....Android, QNX, Apple...

08-27-11 03:13 AM
    I have a feeling the sales from Dead Space will determine if EA makes more games. So every playbook owner should buy it!
    08-27-11 08:38 AM
    from what i saw on the app when i went to leave a review it looks like alot of people are getting it. Everyone I've shown it to, even apple/droid people were like, dang ok yeah tbat is pretty awesome! Need more EA games!
    08-30-11 05:21 PM
    All of the above plus Tiger Woods and Fight Night.
    08-30-11 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD