If you are using Money Plus here is a small teaser of whats coming in next update... Been working on this very slowly but finally making some progress.
    Marty_LK, Morten, blusls and 3 others like this.
    05-23-12 05:43 PM
    If you are using Money Plus here is a small teaser of whats coming in next update... Been working on this very slowly but finally making some progress.
    I'm a user and I love the app. Been waiting patiently for upgrades like this. Looking forward to it! Keep up the great work and thanks for providing playbook love.
    05-23-12 10:12 PM
    Hi linknote,
    When can we expect the update hit app App world?
    05-27-12 06:08 AM
    Great, just bough it yesterday and was thinking about month reports
    05-27-12 08:29 AM
    Good will be looking for it
    05-27-12 09:50 AM
    Looks good, Well havent loooked but I own the program, Hope transfer feature is included, hope split catagory is included. Hope CHEQUE is removed so it feels more AMERICAN LOL.

Not just this designer but also all of them. Quicken has certain features for a reason, there are no workarounds and why arent these included from the groundup, I know its gotta be harder to add this stuff once the core of the program is wrote

I set up the program, its the closest thing that looks like quicken but add the features so users can acutally use graphs or reports and have a real picture.

Nice program btw
    05-27-12 10:35 AM
    Hi linknote,
    When can we expect the update hit app App world?
    I would say in a couple weeks or so. I have all functionality coded but running into some performance problems when rrunning on the device and need to optimize some more. Not able to spend too much time recently but hope to have to have it out in couple of weeks or so... thanks for your patience.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    05-27-12 10:03 PM
    Looks good, Well havent loooked but I own the program, Hope transfer feature is included, hope split catagory is included. Hope CHEQUE is removed so it feels more AMERICAN LOL.
    Transfer will be included in the version after the next one. Split transactions later too. I can't help with the spelling of cheque since it appears to be spelled according to what shows in my dictionary (big tease ;-)

Not just this designer but also all of them. Quicken has certain features for a reason, there are no workarounds and why arent these included from the groundup, I know its gotta be harder to add this stuff once the core of the program is wrote

I set up the program, its the closest thing that looks like quicken but add the features so users can acutally use graphs or reports and have a real picture.

Nice program btw
    Unfortunately I have very limited time (this is just something I work on in my spare time which is really spare ;-) thats why I decided to keep releasing stuff bit by bit rather than coding everything at once which would probably take forever.

I enjoy doing this and will get there eventually. I now use the app daily for my family finances and are aware of the things that need to be improved / added. (I switched from my web / PC based expense tracking app I wrote years ago, which is what Money Plus is based on). I also get lots of feedback via email (a lot of enthusiastic and really engaging users out there) and though these forums which is helpful.

I also started working on getting Money Plus run on BlackBerry 10 (on my dev alpha) so we have a phone version when BB10 is launched later this year but that's a whole different story...

thanks for the feedback, good words and patience and please keep the feedback coming.
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    05-27-12 10:36 PM
    By the way, Money Plus is sitting in the top 25 best selling PlayBook apps list since last week, hovering between 15 and 23th spot and and briefly hit 50th something top selling blackberry app (which includes ALL blackberry phone AND PlayBook apps AND games!!!). Quite exciting ;-) thanks everyone.
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    05-27-12 10:42 PM
    By the way, Money Plus is sitting in the top 25 best selling PlayBook apps list since last week, hovering between 15 and 23th spot and and briefly hit 50th something top selling blackberry app (which includes ALL blackberry phone AND PlayBook apps AND games!!!). Quite exciting ;-) thanks everyone.
    Its a great App and I've gotten at least one person I now to also buy it, maybe even two.. lol

I talk it up with everyone I know that has a playbook, which the number continually keeps growing. Look forward to a BB10 version, maybe you can build in a sync with playbook option...

Congratulations for creating a very useful app! Cheers!
    06-07-12 03:48 PM
    Its a great App and I've gotten at least one person I now to also buy it, maybe even two.. lol

I talk it up with everyone I know that has a playbook, which the number continually keeps growing. Look forward to a BB10 version, maybe you can build in a sync with playbook option...

Congratulations for creating a very useful app! Cheers!
    Thanks for good words and your support, really appreciate it. Tablet - phone sync is definitively something I am seriously interested in implementing, but one step at a time

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    06-07-12 10:53 PM
    One of the best apps for PB and keeps getting better. I use MP almost daily. Thanks for all the hard work Linknote.
    06-08-12 04:29 AM
    Does this app sync up with your accounts on line or do you have to maintain each entry?
    06-08-12 06:32 AM
    Wow you program has really gotten nice. thought I heard something bout transfersin the next update so I set up all my accounts from scratch. Is there a transfer on here somewhere

But your program is solid and very flexible, Liking it
    06-08-12 07:48 PM
    Do you have to enter each transaction manually or does it transfer account transactions like Quicken?
    06-09-12 08:38 AM
    An option to add things on another cut down version for Blackberry phones would be great...at the moment I add transactions to a spreadsheet then have to add to moneyplus later that night. Great app though

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-09-12 10:57 AM
    Does this app sync up with your accounts on line or do you have to maintain each entry?
    At the moment you need to enter each transaction, however I have designed the entry screen to be as efficient as possible. Simply start typing payee name and the rest gets populated from the database, minimized number of selections required, etc.... My design goal was to allow to enter new transaction in under 15 seconds including starting app, entering and quitting app... I think I achieved it.

In the future I plan allowing import of quicken or csv transaction files which you can download from most bank websites...
    crashberry likes this.
    06-09-12 10:28 PM
    Wow you program has really gotten nice. thought I heard something bout transfersin the next update so I set up all my accounts from scratch. Is there a transfer on here somewhere

But your program is solid and very flexible, Liking it
    Transfer is in next release. Stay tuned.
    06-09-12 10:29 PM
    An option to add things on another cut down version for Blackberry phones would be great...at the moment I add transactions to a spreadsheet then have to add to moneyplus later that night. Great app though
    I am working on BB10 version for phone. At the moment planning fully featured (but optimized for smaller screen) version but we will see how it goes and may end up releasing scaled down depends how much progress I make. This whole thing is my spare time project so have very limited time so no promises on any future planning statements ;-)
    06-09-12 10:34 PM
    How about a drop down menu for “paid to” like the categories?
    06-10-12 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD