I have been waiting for an app like this forever!!!!

Are budgets supported or will they be?

Please notify us when they post it...don't want to miss it
    03-01-12 09:46 AM

Ditto!!!!!!
    03-01-12 09:58 AM
    If you can, I would politely suggest what Aravil suggested, regarding the pie charts. But especially at $1, I'm not one to complain.
    Charts will be included in upcoming release. Thanks for all kind words!
    03-01-12 09:05 PM
    Def gonna check this out. The bridge idea sounds brilliant. An export function would be key. And if you do plan to implement due dates for bills or w/e may I suggest having it use the built in notification system .
    Thats an awesome idea. I will look into this. Thanks
    03-01-12 09:06 PM

Budgets will be in one of the future updates. I need to get all the basic transaction functions worked out first. The priority is as follows:

1. Multiple currency support
    2. Transfers between accounts
    3. Split Transactions
    4. Account balances
    5. Basic reporting

thanks for all the suggestions!
    03-01-12 09:09 PM
    Is this available yet???

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-02-12 08:15 PM
    No!!!! Crazy... Normally would not be so upset if not for the fact that the reason for such a delay are all this crappy android apps polluting the app world.. Like 6000 of them
    Not saying all android ports recently released are bad, found few really good, it's just.... Oh well...
    03-02-12 09:59 PM
    03-06-12 04:16 PM
    Alright! 'bout time.
    03-06-12 05:29 PM
    Six downloads and one five star review in one hour from release, thanks guys.
    Going to starbucks get myself a latte....
    BTW if you downloaded and like it, please leave a 5 star review - it really makes a difference and pushes the app top of the list = makes me more motivated to mess with this stuff in my spare time
    03-06-12 05:51 PM
    Left a review too but it's not showing up. Does it normally take a while?
    03-06-12 06:52 PM
    Left a review too but it's not showing up. Does it normally take a while?
    I can see it in vendor portal but it takes couple hours to propagate actoss.
    Thanks!!!!!
    03-06-12 07:32 PM
    I just bought your app and have been using it for 10 minutes now. I like the interface and it's easy to use. However, on the next update it would be nice to have each worksheet for the expenses categorized for each month with the option of duplicating current expenses for the upcoming month (since each month will have similar expense types and amounts). Also, would be nice to see the total dollar amount after deductions for each month at the bottom of the page. Other than that, great job... You're onto something really good here!
    03-06-12 09:38 PM
    i just bought this. very smooth and very polished. beats all that android crap in app world lately.

not sure if i missed something, but is there a way to s see what my credit card transactions and balance is for each month so i can compare with my monthly credit card statement?

thanks for the hard work.
    03-07-12 08:25 AM
    Looks great! one question... Does it have a password feature ? My playbook gets passed around at times, both at home and work. I wouldn't use this if I couldn't lock it somehow.

Thanks, and keep up the great work!
    03-07-12 09:48 AM
    I just bought your app and have been using it for 10 minutes now. I like the interface and it's easy to use. However, on the next update it would be nice to have each worksheet for the expenses categorized for each month with the option of duplicating current expenses for the upcoming month (since each month will have similar expense types and amounts). Also, would be nice to see the total dollar amount after deductions for each month at the bottom of the page. Other than that, great job... You're onto something really good here!
    Hey w_lred, thanks for good words and suggestions. I have re-occurring transactions on my to-do list and the balance column is being added in the current release which should hit App World soon. When you view transactions for an account you will see an extra balance column which shows you updated account balance after each transaction. I will update here when this version is ready. Please keep the feedback coming and you have not done so already please leave good feedback in App World to keep things going! Thanks again for your support.
    03-07-12 05:53 PM
    Someone might want to consider a different name since, last I checked, Money Plus was still the name of a Microsoft product (and registered trademark if I am not mistaken). They may no longer sell it but they still distribute and support it.
    03-07-12 07:10 PM
    not sure if i missed something, but is there a way to s see what my credit card transactions and balance is for each month so i can compare with my monthly credit card statement?

thanks for the hard work.
    No, you did not miss anything, its not there but is already coded in the new release I am going to be wrapping up over the weekend time permitting... Sneak peek attached ;-)
    03-07-12 09:39 PM
    Does it have a password feature ? My playbook gets passed around at times, both at home and work. I wouldn't use this if I couldn't lock it somehow.
    Good idea. Added to my to-do list for future release.
    03-07-12 09:41 PM
    Someone might want to consider a different name since, last I checked, Money Plus was still the name of a Microsoft product (and registered trademark if I am not mistaken). They may no longer sell it but they still distribute and support it.
    From what I recall "Microsoft Money" was a trademark with Plus, Essentials, Deluxe being edition names... They stopped selling it couple of years back and there are no active products promoted on MS web site, just information about them being retired and download link to download "Microsoft Money Sunset Edition" which only removes some expiry dates from previous versions. I tried to research on their site any trademark information and could not find anything.

Honestly didn't really think this will be confused with Microsoft Money... MS Money was my favourite product and I was sad to see MS discontinue it. Money Plus for PlayBook is a mix of personal transaction management concepts / workflows I am using in my personal transaction management and based on web app I developed (but never marketed) which I am using for my own transactions (in process of migrating data from my web app to money plus on PlayBook ;-)
    03-07-12 09:52 PM
    love this app, thanks for making a great one.
    03-07-12 10:09 PM
    love this app, thanks for making a great one.
    LOL, cant wait for the video review ;-)
    03-07-12 10:18 PM
    By the way, here is proof this is no longer a trademark, at least one that Microsoft is interested in:

Microsoft Trademarks

MS Money or the logo is not found there.
    03-07-12 10:53 PM
    "No, you did not miss anything, its not there but is already coded in the new release I am going to be wrapping up over the weekend time permitting... Sneak peek attached ;-)"
    Thanks! That just made my day.
    03-08-12 02:45 PM
    Thanks! That just made my day.
    LOL, you're welcome
    03-08-12 08:49 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD