I've been trying to find a good and simple expense logger for the PB since buying it. I finally found this one...Money Plus...and it is sweet. It isn't quite as simple and easy (or convenient) as Ledgerist on Android, but it is better than anything I've found for the iPhone/iPad. Money Plus is a native PB app (not Android)

Well worth the 99 cent cost. And it's currently...or was, anyway...a "Featured" app in the AppWorld.
    fbloise and LinkNote like this.
    04-13-12 01:33 PM
    will give it a try. I deff need a expenses logger.
    04-13-12 03:10 PM
    I downloaded it last night and I am impressed its a solid app. Still needs a few things like password protection and for all negative balances to show red or whatever. Aside from that though it is awesome!
    LinkNote likes this.
    04-13-12 05:14 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Eh9o-WWCs&list=PLD7F960DC89A43D24&index=5&feature=plpp_ video[/YT]
    Marty_LK, LinkNote and nazreil25 like this.
    04-13-12 06:34 PM
    Hi guys, I'm the developer of this app. I am happy you like it. The app is now second time featured in AppWorld and getting a lot of attention. I have been working on update to add multiple currencies and fix some minor bugs for some time now, but it's being delayed because of my illness. Hope to have it out soon, have some good things planned for it so please stay tuned. Password protection is top requested feature and is top priority for one of upcoming releases.

Also, please, please leave good feedback in AppWorld if you like the app as it keeps me motivated appreciate it.
    04-13-12 09:40 PM
    i just bought it after reading this thread, very nice app! very simple but very nice interface & it just works, looking forward to updates, just please keep the interface clean
    04-13-12 11:47 PM
    i just bought it after reading this thread, very nice app! very simple but very nice interface & it just works, looking forward to updates, just please keep the interface clean
    Thanks, will try to keep it clean ;-)
    04-19-12 09:05 PM
    The Transfer function doesn't work. I want to transfer money between my own accounts but since the app doesn't allow me to select Transfer i have to make a withdrawal on one account and a deposit to the other account. This needs to be fixed in order to become a great app.
    05-07-12 01:31 PM
    The Transfer function doesn't work. I want to transfer money between my own accounts but since the app doesn't allow me to select Transfer i have to make a withdrawal on one account and a deposit to the other account. This needs to be fixed in order to become a great app.
    I guess you are the one who left 2 star review about this in app world ;-) I wish you contacted me about this before reviewing the app because transfer function is not implemented, nor it is being advertised as a function in the app description.

One of the biggest flaws in App World is that you as a developer cannot respond to user feedback thats why its always best to contact the developed using support link in app world to clarify or ask questions.

Nonetheless, this is something which is planned in one of the upcoming releases. I now have the back-end done for it just need to implement rest of the UI. I maintain list of most requested features and implement in such priority. The next release which will be released soon will include password protection which is currently top requested feature.

Thanks for posting here!
    05-07-12 06:52 PM
    This app is awesome will be leaving a good review once the password protection is in place. Only thing I would like to see is the ability to enter it credit limits for the credit accounts so we can see the available credit for each account as opposed to just the balance. If that gets added then 5 stars 100%!!
    05-07-12 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD