When I try to download Modern Combat 2, the download progress bar goes completely green and displays random numbers rapidly, like 4GB/400MB, 100GB/400MB etc. How do I get it to install?
    02-22-12 05:54 PM
    if your on os2.0 the game is a bit buggy menu placed wrong random parts of images loadin up well thats what i got yesterday maybe theres updated now
    02-22-12 06:06 PM
    i got the same problem with MC2 on OS2.0 with images all messed up in the game & menu etc etc.
    02-22-12 06:08 PM
    This isn't happening in the game. It's happening in the AppWorld when I try to download the game.
    02-22-12 06:16 PM
    I saw that too. But I just ignored it. Eventually it downloaded and installed.
    02-22-12 06:17 PM
    well let it download meanwhile and come back later to check if the game has been downloaded and installed.
    i didn't have experienced that issue, mine downloaded and installed just fine without the issue's you got.
    02-22-12 06:19 PM
    mines downloaded ok but removed it when seen the bugs in it hope they can fix it ... and hope your download completes ok reinf0rce..
    02-22-12 06:22 PM
    Funny how this game is one of the games presented as ''Compliments from BlackBerry'' apps. They both are free for a limited time now.

However, there was a bit update on MC2, which was about 400 Megs.

Now when I try to open it, it loads up pretty well, then I try to enter a level, and it will suddenly crash on me.

Asphalt 6 works fine though.
    02-22-12 06:59 PM
    Same problem here, let's just hope it stays free long enough for a better version to come out. I deleted it and will wait for an update to reinstall.
    02-22-12 07:02 PM
    it's a good game that has potential, but the issue's that is popping up is frustrating.
    i stopped playing it for a while because of that.
    02-22-12 07:04 PM
    It worked fine before the MC update a couple of days ago.
    02-22-12 08:59 PM
    I had the same download problem but it eventualy worked & played fine, now that I'm on "To the Summit Pt. 2" it won't load correctly at all, it's hard to explain it but it's like my character is falling, he can look up & see the other character & the pieces of building around him. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? I've already tried a reset.
    03-02-12 06:10 AM
    I had the same download problem but it eventualy worked & played fine, now that I'm on "To the Summit Pt. 2" it won't load correctly at all, it's hard to explain it but it's like my character is falling, he can look up & see the other character & the pieces of building around him. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? I've already tried a reset.
    Having the same issue. Almost like I'm in a see-through elevator going down
    03-02-12 05:01 PM
    Yep, the "see-thru" elevator. I was FINALLY able to get past it tho. I restarted the WHOLE mission & once I made it to another save point I was fine. Not sure if it was just that save point or what but since then (fingers crossed) it's been fine. Of course I've died since then too & restarted from other save points with no problems (knock on wood) & now find myself @ I think the main bad guy's compound so I hope I'm out of the wood with the "see-thru" elevator save point problems.
    jaiello1986 likes this.
    03-03-12 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD