Is MC3 coming to the PB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 12:06 PM
    i will be there!
    11-09-11 12:45 PM
    i will be there!

Cool see you on sunday
    11-09-11 01:48 PM
    Anyone having the game crash on them from time to time?
    i get it almost every 3 games when i play online
    11-09-11 06:46 PM
    For you guys that have gone through the single player, how do you get out of the power station? I plant the gps tracker, the timer starts counting down, make it across the catwalk and down the stairs and then get locked into a glass walled control room, where I'm stuck until time expires or I'm killed by the many guards.

I don't get it, how do you make the door open?
    11-09-11 08:39 PM
    Take a few pics and let's see... can't remember the different stages
    11-09-11 09:07 PM
    For you guys that have gone through the single player, how do you get out of the power station? I plant the gps tracker, the timer starts counting down, make it across the catwalk and down the stairs and then get locked into a glass walled control room, where I'm stuck until time expires or I'm killed by the many guards.

you have to hold your ground in the control room for around 30 secondsish and u'll hear the door open at around the 0:31 second mark then u should dash for the door and run up the stairs then you'll have to play the next sublevel which is the turret gun level. My suggestion is to keep as much ammo in your ak-47 as possible cus the turret gun is terrible at damaging the guy with the rocket launcher you have to pass the turret gun portion to pass the entire 'level' before it autosaves
    Mikey_T likes this.
    11-09-11 09:50 PM
    btw also wante to be added in for the game session!

PS for those who are having similar issues with the crashing are you on OS 2.0? I m wondering if ti'll be better on 1.07
    11-09-11 10:00 PM
    I've also got Nova, but i prefer playing Modern Combat. Its an awesome game reminds me of CS
    it does remind me of cs except you cant talk, lots of hackers and campers and control are a bit more frustrating (you cant swing around really quickly if ur getting shot at and unless your sensitivity is really high all the time unlike cs where you could throw my mouse across the desk and swing around to kill the person behind me)

also no footsteps?! common!!!
    11-09-11 11:31 PM
    it does remind me of cs except you cant talk, lots of hackers and campers and control are a bit more frustrating (you cant swing around really quickly if ur getting shot at and unless your sensitivity is really high all the time unlike cs where you could throw my mouse across the desk and swing around to kill the person behind me)

also no footsteps?! common!!!
    I feel something is better than nothing its the best multiplayer game for PB right now. There are no hackers, its just that when your XP increases ur speed also increases.
    11-10-11 09:24 AM
    btw also wante to be added in for the game session!
    Is ur user name "ignites"
    11-10-11 09:26 AM

This was one place where i got stuck for a long time. You need to defend urself, till the door opens and once it opens run out of the building asap.
    Mikey_T likes this.
    11-10-11 09:30 AM
    How is this game? Highly recommended?!
    11-10-11 09:54 AM
    I feel something is better than nothing its the best multiplayer game for PB right now. There are no hackers, its just that when your XP increases ur speed also increases.
    i think there are hackers... i see a few players who can zoom literally from one side of the map straight towards the other side in around 3 seconds, im certain no rank will get u that speed =P
    11-10-11 10:01 AM
    i think there are hackers... i see a few players who can zoom literally from one side of the map straight towards the other side in around 3 seconds, im certain no rank will get u that speed =P

Ranks - Modern Combat 2 Wiki
    11-10-11 10:31 AM
    How is this game? Highly recommended?!
    [YT]v=WJs4OTeThpk[/YT]
    11-10-11 10:33 AM
    im aware the highest is +30% Movement Speed. But some are moving quicker than 30% u'll know it when you see it.
    11-10-11 12:18 PM
    I think there are hackers in this game. Some people move ridiculously fast! I feel SO good when I manage to kill them! Muahahahahahahaaaa
    11-10-11 12:32 PM
    I think there are hackers in this game. Some people move ridiculously fast! I feel SO good when I manage to kill them! Muahahahahahahaaaa
    im glad im not the only one loll...

we should get a game going as well for ppl in north american time zones. 7pm is 830 am est too early for me!

yes username is ignites

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    11-10-11 02:14 PM
    im aware the highest is +30% Movement Speed. But some are moving quicker than 30% u'll know it when you see it.
    I've seen them, that's the reason i started this thread to play against PlayBook users.
    11-10-11 09:03 PM
    The multiplayer match will start tomorrow @ 7pm IST, i'll see u there
    11-12-11 06:03 AM
    The match will start in 30 minutes
    The match will start in 10 minutes
    Live Match in Progress, join in by searching for user "LimeTrip"
    Last edited by LimeTripBlog; 11-13-11 at 07:20 AM.
    11-13-11 06:55 AM
    I've seen them, that's the reason i started this thread to play against PlayBook users.
    Probably why I experience what i do with NOVA... i need to find a way of playing against only playbook users. I could be wrong but some players seem invulnerable, i shoot them and shoot them and they never go down, then BLAP! a shot or two and im dead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-11 07:26 AM
    Xvince000

Add me up
    11-13-11 09:44 AM
    Missed it again lol.... How was it?
    11-13-11 12:11 PM
708 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD