Alright,

I am stuck and I need help. I am trying to get Asimi to the embassy and I am stuck when we are riding the humvee to through the camp. The guys hops out to get ammo and we get surround by bad guys. The .50 cal has the lethality of a .22 and I get killed every time.

Is there a secret or an order for how to do things? Is there anywhere I can find level help on line?

Thanks,
    02-12-12 01:26 PM
    Take your time, aim carefully, can't afford to miss. Blow up the fuel barrels when there are bad guys around it. Aim carefully.
    02-12-12 02:04 PM
    shoot at there heads
    02-12-12 02:12 PM
    Thanks.

I don't play video games very often and on the Playbook it is different. I will try to aim small.
    jpy007 likes this.
    02-12-12 03:34 PM
    Bump, but for a different level.

Some fella is in a tank, and I need to take it out with the RPG, without getting killed by either the tank's gun or the swarm of guards. The best I've done so far is five hits, but three is more usual.

Am I missing some trick, or is it just a case of RPG, shoot guards, reload rpg, shoot rpg, repeat? How many times? Does the tank have a particular weak spot?
    03-01-12 05:30 PM
    I beat that tank level by running back & forth to the higher level on each side, hitting the tank from up there then taking out the guards, running down, grabbing more RPGs, then up the steps on the other side & repeating, I think it takes about 10 hits to take out the tank (give or take). I'm now stuck on "To the Summit Pt. 2" I died & when the checkpoint restarted the whole board is screwed up! Not sure what to do now.
    03-02-12 08:14 AM
    I'm now stuck on "To the Summit Pt. 2" I died & when the checkpoint restarted the whole board is screwed up! Not sure what to do now.
    You need to go back to the menu and restart the mission. Happened to me over and over again when I was in the elevator. Frustrating as heck because you need to pass the checkpoint without being killed!
    03-02-12 12:05 PM
    For the .50 cal turret from the moving Humvee - get your cross-hairs on the target early and don't ease up on the trigger - it takes lots of rounds to kill a target. Hit barrels first whenever they present. As with all levels you get stuck at for a while - try to learn the pattern in which the bad guys appear - it will help you anticipate your shots.

For the tank - stay up high and move back and forth across the platforms and dash down to ground level only to reload with rgp rounds. There's no weak spot on the tank - it just takes lots of hits. Do not waste rpg rounds - make them count. Keep moving. Staying still gives the tank time to lock onto you and fire.

Anyone know of any other good FPS games for Playbook? I thought this one was really good.
    03-02-12 02:11 PM
    Another bump. I am totally new to FPS games (and I do mean TOTALLY new) and I managed to get stuck at this place where it looks like there's a hole + tear in the wall. The hole doesn't seem large enough for me to fit through it and whenever I approach it I get shot from the other side, but through the limited space I can't shoot whoever is shooting at me. Sounds pathetic huh? Any help would be appreciated

Edit: never mind, I found it... had to use that little guy in the lower left corner. I feel so stupid now
    Last edited by VeniceBB; 03-07-12 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Edit to add screenshot
    03-07-12 02:20 PM
    If you search You Tube you can find help videos for all the levels. Not necessary to search for PlayBook version as all the versions seem to be the same.
    03-07-12 02:57 PM
    For the .50 cal turret from the moving Humvee - get your cross-hairs on the target early and don't ease up on the trigger - it takes lots of rounds to kill a target. Hit barrels first whenever they present. As with all levels you get stuck at for a while - try to learn the pattern in which the bad guys appear - it will help you anticipate your shots.

For the tank - stay up high and move back and forth across the platforms and dash down to ground level only to reload with rgp rounds. There's no weak spot on the tank - it just takes lots of hits. Do not waste rpg rounds - make them count. Keep moving. Staying still gives the tank time to lock onto you and fire.

Anyone know of any other good FPS games for Playbook? I thought this one was really good.
    Best way to take out tank with rpg is to pick Amo for it get tank to fire at you and dogs attack keep doing this till you get 8 rockets. Once you get them go up high and unload all at tank. Do this with sub and helicopter later collect all Amo then unload one after the other
    03-07-12 04:47 PM
    bump

im stuck in the reach the bunker objective wherein im inside the building already, killed soldiers then a sequence where someone will kill me with a knife. the game says i should tap (or slide?) a button but i cant seem to get it right. anybody knows how to get past this?

thanks

edit : act 2 part 8
    Last edited by stormplaybookuser; 03-29-12 at 11:21 AM. Reason: act 2 part 8
    03-29-12 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD