I would be pissed if I bought this game, it crashes non stop in multiplayer mode
    I've got my $6 worth of fun out of the game+ ;p I will pay another $6 for MC3 tested or not bugs or not! Lol but please if your listening RIM/Gameloft do work the kinks out before release
    I remember spending hours searching for quake IPs before Google and before ingame match finders were ever around and that's usually what I think of when I get frustrated with games now a days heh takes all of 30 seconds to open the game and find a new match but I am sympathetic to anyone frustrated with mc2
    02-28-12 02:57 PM
    maybe the Crackberry Mc2 community can get together on spamming there inbox with pleas to get things working right lol
    Haven't we PlayBrick owners been through enough already? Why should we have to plea with RIM for usable software? If I can count on RIM for one thing, it's disappointment.
    MiataMike likes this.
    03-03-12 02:48 AM
    Haven't we PlayBrick owners been through enough already? Why should we have to plea with RIM for usable software? If I can count on RIM for one thing, it's disappointment.
    I'm using playbook from last 9 months, we'll it has not been easy. But something or the other keeps crashing, either a game, browser etc. I've never had a pleasant user experience till date. We'll I'm glad that there is improvement, but waiting 9 months for a real OS, apps, features etc etc is very frustrating.

And when the dingleberry team releases any cool features, RIM immediately releases an OS UPDATE just to break the root can't understand why they keep doing it. Remember what happened to the android player few months back

The situation with MC2 is a little sad, if rim is receiving the money from the sale then they should release an update. Can't believe that they released the game without testing it.

I survived for 9 months you can do it too, have patients
    Last edited by LimeTripBlog; 03-03-12 at 04:04 AM.
    drajeev123 likes this.
    03-03-12 04:02 AM
    I suspect RIM knew of the issues with Graphics with MC post os2.0 and decided was cheaper to make game free than change programming.

I unfortunately paid for it when was 6.99. So i feel they stole my money as there is no intention to fix the problem. Perhaps there is no truth in expecting free upgrades, but if they charge money and RIM supplied both the OS and the game then it is implied that they wont do anything to break the game! How about fixing it or a refund!

By the way, i would bet it could be fixed. My graphic jumble does not occur everytime, and it shows up at the choose weapon stage or at the choose match stage, not at the initial sign in screens or select multi vs solo screen. Then in play mode just the locate goal ( flag, bomb, etc)icon and the score bar are jumbled. Can still see the other players and scenery.
    Last edited by MiataMike; 03-03-12 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Spelling
    phylez likes this.
    03-03-12 05:13 PM
    But something or the other keeps crashing, either a game, browser etc. I've never had a pleasant user experience till date.
    I'm in the same boat and agree. The PlayBrick has been an utter flop. Worst of all, they don't seem to care all that much.

I unfortunately paid for it when was 6.99. So i feel they stole my money as there is no intention to fix the problem. Perhaps there is no truth in expecting free upgrades, but if they charge money and RIM supplied both the OS and the game then it is implied that they wont do anything to break the game! How about fixing it or a refund!
    So did I. But after arguing with App World support through a few emails, I got a refund. I also received a refund for Asphalt just before v2.0 due to the false advertising of multiplayer capability. Ask for a refund. Show them that we deserve better.
    MiataMike likes this.
    03-03-12 10:10 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD