03-03-12 10:10 PM
30 12
tools
    Is anyone having problems with mc on the new o's? I've always had some crashing, but in multiplayer mode I am getting a jumbled mess 50% of the time. I was on os 2 development beta and hadn't experienced this issue.
    02-21-12 10:00 PM
    Is anyone having problems with mc on the new o's? I've always had some crashing, but in multiplayer mode I am getting a jumbled mess 50% of the time. I was on os 2 development beta and hadn't experienced this issue.
    The app also had an update. Did you update the answer app yet? Is MC the only app running? Hopefully these ideas help.
    02-21-12 10:16 PM
    Had the jumble once or twice but crashing abruptly between matches has made it almost unusable for me since the official dropped. I too was on 7111 beta. Any ideas are welcome. Already installed reinstalled and hasn't helped.
    02-21-12 10:20 PM
    I tried deleting and reinstalling as well. Don't understand why it would work on the development beta but not the official release. Hopefully they find a fix.
    02-21-12 11:47 PM
    I have the same problem!
    this is frustrating, expected improvements with version 2.0 of MC

02-23-12 11:34 AM
    Sucks... I love playing this game and it has become a mess after 2.0... I experienced occasional crashes when it was on OS1 and the 1.0 version of the game. But, (as mentioned by other users) it has become unusable, I can't even choose guns on multi-player mode. When it does work it most often crashes. Did the delete (restarted before re-install) and I also (restarted after the re-install)... No luck!
    02-24-12 07:53 AM
    I'm also experiencing problems with Modern Combat on OS2. Screen becomes jumbled in multiplayer mode. I also also experience the jumbled screen in single player campaigns, but it is less severe.

I've tried deleting and reinstalling MC, and even wiping and reinstalling the OS. No luck.

Looks like we may need another update from gameloft.
    02-24-12 09:22 AM
    I sent an e-mail to support@gameloft.com, If we all send a complaint we will eventually get to the bottom of this.
    02-24-12 12:55 PM
    I cant get it to download at all
    02-24-12 01:01 PM
    Most of the time the graphics are jumbled. On o's 2.0
    02-26-12 09:36 AM
    Same here in the UK.. Multilayer is a joke lots of fragmented graphics and the main game keeps crashing.. Done what everyone else above has done deleted reinstalled restarted etc etc.
    02-26-12 12:25 PM
    I sent an e-mail to support@gameloft.com, If we all send a complaint we will eventually get to the bottom of this.
    No use sending emails to gameloft, these games were ported by RIM's app development team called BBApps. At the moment gameloft doesn't support playbook.
    02-26-12 01:04 PM
    No use sending emails to gameloft, these games were ported by RIM's app development team called BBApps. At the moment gameloft doesn't support playbook.
    What's funny is I don't think the gameloft Admins even know this lol
    maybe this post was mentioned to be a pacifier for playbook users in this gameloft forum thread but still kinda funny...

This is a thread on gameloft about playbook players wanting playbook support and new ports if you Wana check it out. Blackberry Playbook Basically people ticked off that playbook is listed as an Android device..
    02-26-12 01:54 PM
    Imo the only reason the apps have bugs is because it was ported by RIM, things would have been different if they were developed by Gameloft. So if you guys wanna see more games like Modern Combat 3, then head to the gameloft forum's and request for them. Links to the forums are available in the above post by Altf4.
    02-27-12 12:30 AM
    i thought i was the only with the jumbled screen.

out of 50 times i played on multiplayer, only once i had the perfect graphics loaded up but it lasted less than 2 mins before the game crashed after round ends.
    all the while i been choosing weapons by their names, didnt know there supposed to be image
    02-27-12 04:38 AM
    Is it just me or does the game crashe WAYYY less now? I don't mean the jumbled graphic bug but I find the complete crash where the game closes happens much less for me now then on 1.7.. The graphic bug is pretty annoying but Not so much an issue for me as I don't switch weapons hardly ever.. But for sure I can see how it would drive a new player nutso lol.. I'm going to be busy the next 12 hours or so but when I get to the computer I'm going to try and find us a email for the bb devs incharge of matinence on the ported gameloft games if infact its not gameloft... maybe the Crackberry Mc2 community can get together on spamming there inbox with pleas to get things working right lol
    02-27-12 04:51 AM
    I'm at a point in my single player campaign where the game crashes consistently after i hit continue button. I never had these problems on os1. Hopefully an update is released soon.

It makes you wonder why the game is now Free!!
    02-27-12 09:27 AM
    I've been having the same issues that Abrante listed with his screenshots. Thought it was only me, but now that I see the same screen glitches...

And I agree, the developer .7111 beta was fine for me as well once they pushed MC2 to 2.0 status, but the new OS2.0 must have some variations that the developer beta didn't for it to glitch like this.

Also experiencing a strange glitch in Dead Space where it sent me to 'Black Void', aka: dropped the character under the map itself with no way to get back up. That was updated to 1.0.8 during the .7111 developer beta as well and had no issues, but glitches on official OS2.0.

Seems some caught on board and followed through with working versions and others just left it be for the time being. Suppose time will yield an update if we chatter loud enough.
    Last edited by DurdenLunarius; 02-27-12 at 01:49 PM.
    02-27-12 09:36 AM
    Experienced the same problem. Did security wipe and reinstall but no luck
    02-27-12 09:56 AM
    Nope, a security wipe and a reinstall doesn't work. You could searched up on the forums first.
    Now you just did a security and a reinstall without results. Would have saved you some time/work.
    02-27-12 10:08 AM
    I sent Gameloft an e-mail several days ago and they responded today (see attached)... The validity of the information they sent is up for debate. I just want it fixed. Don't care if it is RIM, Gameloft lol... Just fix it!
    Last edited by Abrante; 02-27-12 at 10:50 AM.
    02-27-12 10:40 AM
    Haha nice.. Yeai don't think anyone really knows who is actually working on these apps anymore lol
    02-27-12 02:43 PM
    Btw... Has anyone tried mc2 on official os2 without updating mc2 first? I'm guessing it won't work or will at least result in the same glitches... If nobody else tests it by morning I will try and sideload the original build on os2 and post results...cant hurt to try but Don't get your hopes up lol
    02-27-12 07:33 PM
    This is the reply I got from the gameloft team...
    Hi,
    Thank you for your letter. Unfortunately I do not have a technical ability to help you as all the rights for Playbook applications belong to BB Apps. I would recommend you to contact

PlayBook Technical Support Phone Number - PlayBook Help Phone

in order to resolve your technical or billing issues.
    02-28-12 06:39 AM
    I would be pissed if I bought this game, it crashes non stop in multiplayer mode
    02-28-12 06:59 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD