Gameloft's both Modern Combat 4 and The Dark Night Rises have now released for Blackberry Playbook also.

Links:
    BlackBerry World - Modern Combat 4 for BlackBerry PlayBook - $0.99

BlackBerry World - The Dark Knight Rises for BlackBerry PlayBook - $0.99

Low prices, start downloading guys. I know few of you were waiting for them to release on Plabook due to space issues with Z10
    Last edited by cjterminator; 06-21-13 at 11:11 AM.
    06-20-13 07:23 PM
    Christmas! XD
    DurdenLunarius likes this.
    06-20-13 08:19 PM
    I find it hilarious that Multiplayer was noticably absent from Modern Combat 3, but it's back again for 4. Here's to hoping it's as tight as it was on 2.
    06-21-13 03:01 PM
    Anyone played it yet.
    Lag issues like asphalt 7?
    06-22-13 02:05 AM
    Anyone played it yet.
    Lag issues like asphalt 7?
    No lag issues, they both play great.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 08:04 AM
    Flawless gameplay for both games...though size is a problem.
    06-22-13 03:03 PM
    Flawless gameplay for both games...though size is a problem.
    screen size or storage size?
    06-24-13 04:15 AM
    Storage size its just over 1gb for Modern Combat 4 and The Dark Knight is just over 800mb. But both games are really good own them both.

At least Gameloft still churn out games for the tablet.
    06-24-13 04:50 AM
    Really intrigued by this: dark night rises! Cannot wait to download it!

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 05:12 AM
    MC4 crashed several times while loading a new part of a level. Gameplay and overall performance is great though. Multiplayer is insane. All out warfare with air support and turrets.

Dark Knight I played for a brief while and no issues there. Both brilliant games at this price.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 02:17 PM
    screen size or storage size?
    Storage size... it needs around 2,5GB just to install. A lot of that is restored after a restart, but I had to delete quite a few games because of it and now I'm lazy as hell. I really hate the install "buffer".
    06-24-13 09:12 PM
    I bought Modern Combat 4, and I have yet to be able to play it because it won't start on my playbook. Every time I touch the app icon it looks like it's about to start but it never does.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 01:07 AM
    I bought Modern Combat 4, and I have yet to be able to play it because it won't start on my playbook. Every time I touch the app icon it looks like it's about to start but it never does.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe it needs a wipe.
    06-26-13 02:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    How much space is left on your Playbook?

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 11:09 PM
    I have to say Batman plays pretty well - and doesn't seem to suffer graphically anywhere near as much as spiderman does!
    06-28-13 03:32 AM
    Anyone who would like an online play?
    07-04-13 06:37 AM
    I have to say Batman plays pretty well - and doesn't seem to suffer graphically anywhere near as much as spiderman does!
    I find the opposite is true. Spiderman runs pretty smooth for me while The Dark Knight stutters/graphically glitches. Aside from that I find the combat system to be choppy and terrible in general even with all upgrades (takes forever). Movement is poorly implimented as well, especially the glide system with its herky jerky camera setting.

At least, with Spiderman they tried very hard to stay true to the open movement concept from Activisions Web of Shadows. With Dark Knight their attempts of replicating Batman AA/AC falls flat as it has none of its mechanics or fluidity.

Viewing distance is atrocious, as was with spiderman, but you can't get everything for the limited processing specs of the playbook.

The final straw for me is the XP/coin system for upgrades which really is beyond painful. If you're not willing to pay some $ then expect to grind for a long time.

All in all it's a good game for the Playbook, but I would not recommend if you've played Batman AA/AC.
    07-04-13 03:47 PM