Early in the game. There's a cut scene right after you take a bunch of bad guys with the machine gun turret then you're told you have to pick up an RPG and hit the helicopter but there's no indicators on my screen my guy is unable to move and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong if this is a bug but I can't get past it

sent from the slow as hell connection hanging Tapatalk app
    04-14-13 05:16 AM
    you must swipe in the direction is shows. You can't do any movement or attack until after you do that. So first skip the cutscene then it'll ask you to (I think jump off or something) which you do using a swipe movement that it'll show you and then after you jump, your heli. will be blown up. Then you wake up and start to do the tuto. That's what I remember at least
    04-14-13 08:31 AM
    you must swipe in the direction is shows. You can't do any movement or attack until after you do that. So first skip the cutscene then it'll ask you to (I think jump off or something) which you do using a swipe movement that it'll show you and then after you jump, your heli. will be blown up. Then you wake up and start to do the tuto. That's what I remember at least
    Nope, the mission I described above is well after the tutorial

04-14-13 07:18 PM
    oh sorry. I really cant remember
    04-14-13 07:37 PM
    Early in the game. There's a cut scene right after you take a bunch of bad guys with the machine gun turret then you're told you have to pick up an RPG and hit the helicopter but there's no indicators on my screen my guy is unable to move and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong if this is a bug but I can't get past it

******** SPOILER*************SPOILER***************SPOILER* **********************************************
    After you make it through the building and take up the turret and clear out the area you have to press the turret symbol again to disengage from the turret. Sometimes after the area is clear you will automatically become disengaged from it ( turret ).

Run over get the RPG, zero in on the copter. Once you hit the copter a cut scene takes over. After cut scene pick up rifle call in air strike on tank.....

You also mentioned indicators, the only indicator you'll see at this point is the copter in the air and the RPG on the ground glowing/pulsating.
    04-16-13 10:58 AM
    ******** SPOILER*************SPOILER***************SPOILER* **********************************************
    After you make it through the building and take up the turret and clear out the area you have to press the turret symbol again to disengage from the turret. Sometimes after the area is clear you will automatically become disengaged from it ( turret ).

Run over get the RPG, zero in on the copter. Once you hit the copter a cut scene takes over. After cut scene pick up rifle call in air strike on tank.....

You also mentioned indicators, the only indicator you'll see at this point is the copter in the air and the RPG on the ground glowing/pulsating.
    Also not the part I'm at. I figured it out though. You're not supposed to hit the chopper yet you're supposed to shoot the guy trying to bash your buddy's head with a rock first or you get auto killed

04-16-13 05:35 PM
    Perhaps you should have better explained the part you needed assistance with.
    I'm well aware of the rock to head scene but it's not what you had issue with.
    But it's cool you got pass the part in question.
    Didn't wanna spoil that part for you.
    Looking forward to MC4 on PB!
    04-16-13 09:06 PM
    after the cut scene my player just freezes
    no movement no indications.
    and the helo kills me
    what should i do
    where the indications come?
    what should i do to pass on that mission?
    please reply soon thankyou
    06-15-13 08:39 AM