add: carlitross
    doesn't cheat all the time.. turns it on and off.
    ignites likes this.
    12-27-11 10:08 PM
    so I told them about the iOS hackers and i finally got a response from gameloft

its pretty much just brushes me off but owells...

Hello

Thank you for getting back to us.

And thank you for your report.

We will investigate this issue.

Best regards,
    -------------------------------
    Yana Lapko
    Customer Care Agent
    Mobile Games - Top iPhone Games, Android Games, Java Games for Cell Phones | Gameloft
    -------------------------------
    12-27-11 11:03 PM
    ModernCombat2Hacker's Channel - YouTube

Ignites next time u email Gameloft ask them to subscribe to this channel so that they can fix their game.
    Last edited by LimeTripBlog; 12-28-11 at 12:06 PM.
    12-28-11 12:04 PM
    ModernCombat2Hacker's Channel - YouTube

Ignites next time u email Gameloft ask them to subscribe to this channel so that they can fix their game.
    we should have different people spam them. it'll be more fun
    gord888 likes this.
    12-28-11 04:56 PM
    i was watching the infinite ammo, no recoil, and speed hack. listening to the commentary knocked my IQ down a few points.
    12-28-11 07:48 PM
    i was watching the infinite ammo, no recoil, and speed hack. listening to the commentary knocked my IQ down a few points.
    Man did you watch the video on modified guns, just 2 shots would kill u.
    12-28-11 08:29 PM
    I sent a message to them via their customer care webpage - at least the playbook was added to the dropdown list. I didn't get a confirmation email... if i don't get a response back in a couple days i'll try again.

Just as a note, i was sifting through the gameloft forums - what they did with MC2 and MC3 is reset accounts of the hackers to level 1. While it isn't a huge deterrant, it will stop a few people from hacking again.

edit: hackers were reported by customers and investigated by their support staff before resetting.

edit2: got my confirmation email.
    Last edited by gord888; 12-28-11 at 11:27 PM.
    12-28-11 11:07 PM
    Man did you watch the video on modified guns, just 2 shots would kill u.
    that might be why i kept getting killed even when i had 5 direct hits to their head prior to them hiting me once
    12-29-11 10:57 AM
    Msd7372

managed 32 kills when he joined in the last 3 minutes of the round.
    Yeah I played with MSD the other night.. runs around at super speed and comes up behind you outta no where and shoots you in the back..
    01-05-12 06:25 PM
    Yeah I played with MSD the other night.. runs around at super speed and comes up behind you outta no where and shoots you in the back..
    LOL Msd was one of the guys I came to post today but I see hes making his rounds lol.. he also uses an auto aimer with his speed hack.. lol makes pistol kills easily..

anyway heres a few more terrable mc players to add to the list of no-skill newbs

J_a_v_i <-------- speed hack and insta headshot aomost eve time so i assume aimbotter

Xx_god_xX <----- this guy appeared to be useing a cloak.. i could only see his gun most times... lol still pwnd him.

Lazboy <---- these 2 are just bad speed hackers.. not even good at it lol
    Wakyuz

I gotta rem to screenshot the match results as some hackers i miss when my game crashes.. my short term memory is shot.. for undisclosed reasons..
    01-09-12 03:31 PM
    Yep... the reason why they have to cheat - only the folks that hide in the walls get more than 1:1 kill ratio.
    hey lol thats not totally true! Im not a hacker and my k/d ratio is almost 1.6
    01-09-12 03:35 PM
    mine is at 1.3 / 1.4 lol
    01-09-12 04:13 PM
    I'm no hacker
    01-09-12 11:33 PM
    do u guys run when there are really good players on the other teams? :P 1.5/1.6 is high =P

I believe last i check i was at 1.38
    01-10-12 01:02 AM
    i think its cus i like to play bomb games where i have to defuse and i usually get <1:1 on those hahaha. if i left those games id probably be higher =P . bomb defus is so hard but when u get it i almsot feel like they should give me liek 10 000 points if i actually get it loll
    01-10-12 01:54 AM
    do u guys run when there are really good players on the other teams? :P 1.5/1.6 is high =P

When i start playing, ppl from the other team start running. lol

My game hangs for like 2-3 seconds, this happens regularly. I get killed because of this, otherwise my K/D ratio would have been better. I'm also very bad with grenades, i get killed by my own grenades.
    Last edited by LimeTripBlog; 01-10-12 at 05:08 AM.
    01-10-12 05:04 AM
    When i start playing, ppl from the other team start running. lol

My game hangs for like 2-3 seconds, this happens regularly. I get killed because of this, otherwise my K/D ratio would have been better. I'm also very bad with grenades, i get killed by my own grenades.

Nades can be tricky because there speed and direction is based on your movement speed.. example if your running forward and throw a nade it will go much further then if standing still.. also works when moving backwards lol i have lobbed a few nades while moving backwards only to have the nade pretty much float 2 feet infront of my face before exploding lol
    01-10-12 10:44 AM

hah when i see a good player on the other team i usually sit up and try and focus on total domination otherwise i lay back and usually half @ss mindlessly rock the newbs lol
    01-10-12 10:46 AM
    Nades can be tricky because there speed and direction is based on your movement speed.. example if your running forward and throw a nade it will go much further then if standing still.. also works when moving backwards lol i have lobbed a few nades while moving backwards only to have the nade pretty much float 2 feet infront of my face before exploding lol
    Thanks for the tip, i always throw nades while running forward, it bounces back rock n walls, gets me killed.

Now the only thing that's stopping me is the game hanging for 3-5 secs.
    01-11-12 04:08 AM
    Thanks for the tip, i always throw nades while running forward, it bounces back rock n walls, gets me killed.

Now the only thing that's stopping me is the game hanging for 3-5 secs.
    Hmmm i have had hangs that bad yet but lately on 1.8 I have been getting small hangs but no more then a second at a time.. anoying but not as annoying as 3-5sec must be lol u tried reinstalling i assume? has it always done this ?
    01-12-12 01:33 AM
    Hmmm i have had hangs that bad yet but lately on 1.8 I have been getting small hangs but no more then a second at a time.. anoying but not as annoying as 3-5sec must be lol u tried reinstalling i assume? has it always done this ?
    It used to work fine, i used to get that 1 sec hang, but i think its because i'm running out of memory, my 16gb is almost full. I installed MC2 into my other playbook, i'm back
    01-12-12 02:17 AM
    It used to work fine, i used to get that 1 sec hang, but i think its because i'm running out of memory, my 16gb is almost full. I installed MC2 into my other playbook, i'm back
    I had some hangs with with one of the upgrades...I think my discussion of it is buried in the other modern combat thread we have going. In the end, I did a security wipe (make sure you back everything up first), it reupgraded the playbook OS, and then I reinstalled MC2.

My overall k/d is 1.49 (11620/7822). Not too bad considering at one point when I first started playing it got down in the low .7 area, and I also believe I lost a lot of xp and k/d credit with game crashes more recently. Most game these days I'm at least 2 or 3 to 1...but I have so many kills/deaths now that it will take a lot of games to overcome the inertia and get my overall k/d ratio up.

I'm currently level 64 with 1,154,800 xp.

how are you guys doing the screen shots?

edited to include actual numbers.
    Last edited by Malachi.2.15; 01-12-12 at 03:21 PM.
    01-12-12 02:57 PM
    Hey guys Im starting to see a few guys run through walls now *its not just my eyes i saw them take the flag and run through the walls!* Anyone else see these hackers?
    01-15-12 02:15 PM
    how are you guys doing the screen shots?
    screen shot is hit both sound up and sound down at the same time.
    01-15-12 02:16 PM
    Hey guys Im starting to see a few guys run through walls now *its not just my eyes i saw them take the flag and run through the walls!* Anyone else see these hackers?
    Hmmm havent seen that yet ;/ horrable news though haha.. I wish they would actively reset all reported and proven screenshoted hackers accounts to -0 xp! haha make there xp reflect there gaming skills lol id say aslong as gameloft is still making money off the game id say there going to let people do there thing :/
    01-15-12 06:19 PM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD