Alright MC2 players, today was having fun playing against normal players. All of a sudden a hacker enters and u know what happens next. We lost the round, i was angry. So i turned off the regeneration option for the next round. The hacker got killed many times, lol. He did'nt like the idea of no health regeneration, and he left the room, after he left i turned on regeneration for the following rounds.

That is a great tip... Thanks!

Nowif only we could figure out a way to deal with the flag stealers (team mates that grenade you and on purpose to take the flag)
    12-17-11 06:38 PM
    haha this is great.. I havent seen this post until now but i have written a couple names down in word to go haha ill post em here . Mroneshot and Heaterblock lol cant remember what they were doing but it was obvious enough for me to take there names down to flame later lol but the 2 others i had are already on the list lol
    ignites likes this.
    12-17-11 06:53 PM
    Yeah, i noticed that too... It is off by 5 levels for me right now. Definitely a bug... But i dont know if gameloft is going to fix it since they dont officially support playbook yet.
    does anyone else notice that their rank on the mc2 game page (first one when u login) is different from the rank u have when ur in the game and on other pages? im 7 level higher on the home screen..
    yep same here lol the funny thing is i have kill signatures higher then my level hah
    12-17-11 07:00 PM
    I found grenades are useless against hackers, turn off regeneration and aim for the head.

Hey ignites add him to the list
    12-18-11 07:33 AM
    Kamel_mca

Likes to use rocket launcher while hidden in the walls.
    12-18-11 06:46 PM
    count me in this club as well. my welcome screen says 72 when i just hit 60 today. i was wondering if somehow the welcome screen is capturing the xp we lose when mc2 crashes? pretty sad to think I've last that much xp!

ignites...it was cool to play with you a while this evening...until the hacker joined
    12-18-11 10:28 PM
    count me in this club as well. my welcome screen says 72 when i just hit 60 today. i was wondering if somehow the welcome screen is capturing the xp we lose when mc2 crashes? pretty sad to think I've last that much xp!

ignites...it was cool to play with you a while this evening...until the hacker joined
    hahaha ya u got me a few times... i think i was lagging =(. Nice ur all the way to lvl 60 . Yes i caught that guy sname fdnyems27 haha i thougth u were going to catch him too =P. I left after as well, no point playing an unfair game (and i like to get the flag :P)
    12-18-11 10:30 PM
    add mrfear1 to the list.

He was on my team hacked so i gave him the flash. he naded me so then i came back naded him twice and left the game bwhahaha

WarAgaisntHackers!
    12-20-11 03:46 PM
    TopHacker

level 27 with super speed? i don't think so...
    ran into him tonight. never saw him...he was behind a wall somewhere shooting rockets at folks. 15 and 0 was his final score.

i fail to see why these hackers think it is so fun.
    12-20-11 10:18 PM
    so I sent this thread to gameloft and this is their stupid response:

Hi,

Thank you for your letter. Unfortunately I can not help you with this issue as all the rights for the applications for Playbook belong to BB Apps. I would recommend you to contact them directly.

BlackBerry - App World Help

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Sincerely,
    -------------------------------
    Elena Popsulis
    Customer Care Agent
    Mobile Games - Top iPhone Games, Android Games, Java Games for Cell Phones | Gameloft
    -------------------------------
    12-23-11 06:06 PM
    Wow.....that is so messed up that they didn't even get your point of people hacking their game!!!!!
    12-23-11 07:08 PM
    so I sent this thread to gameloft and this is their stupid response:
    I don't understand their response at all... anyone else have any input?

I'm guessing they'll probably port MC3 soon and hope it works better.
    12-23-11 07:58 PM
    Wow.....that is so messed up that they didn't even get your point of people hacking their game!!!!!
    I did send a follow up to them explaining that it was THEIR iOS users explioting their game.

ofcourse I got no response.
    12-23-11 08:45 PM
    Add Cooer to the list
    ignites likes this.
    12-23-11 11:35 PM
    i dont know if our vigilante justice is doing anything but it sure helps release the steam now that we do do something about it... lol
    12-24-11 03:45 PM
    If possible could i get the .BAR file of Modern Combat 2
    12-24-11 04:41 PM
    If possible could i get the .BAR file of Modern Combat 2
    it worth the 6.99 just pay for it
    12-24-11 06:55 PM
    Even i tried emailin gameloft([email protected]) the reply which i got was not very encouraging, we dont support playbook tablet, i sent them screen shots of app available in the app world, and guess what there was no reply from their end
    12-24-11 06:56 PM
    i dont know if our vigilante justice is doing anything but it sure helps release the steam now that we do do something about it... lol
    If you are hosting a game and have a hacker join, try the following:
    - start a new match immediately: no regen
    - if that doesnt work and lower the number of flag captures to 3
    - if he is on you team, tk with grenades

These tricks will shake most.. It is a pita though since mc2 tends to crash pretty often.
    12-25-11 12:45 AM
    Add Cooer to the list
    Cooer played in my team just check the screen shot below, poor guy does'nt have any skillz.

Ignites: add chronos_fearles%
    ignites likes this.
    12-25-11 07:23 AM
    I think i'm the only PlayBook user without a BB phone

I was thinking of starting a Facebook page for MC2, Nova PlayBook Only.
    Will this be useful? Any better suggestions?
    Get a Berry. Bridging your Playbook is an awesome feature!
    12-25-11 07:49 AM
    Cooer played in my team just check the screen shot below, poor guy does'nt have any skillz.

Ignites: add chronos_fearles%
    Yep... the reason why they have to cheat - only the folks that hide in the walls get more than 1:1 kill ratio.

I find that sometimes they are moving so quickly they run into my line of fire and die from a head shot.
    12-25-11 01:09 PM
    add: dlwlgur99

speed only... no skill. i had a screen shot i'm too lazy to upload of 2 kills , 21 deaths. he likes to run head first into oncoming fire
    12-26-11 11:12 PM
    Add 123suhail to the elite list of hackers, this guy is trouble, he uses a shot gun and goes bang bang. If you see him exit the room.
    I've attached few stats below.
    ignites and gord888 like this.
    12-27-11 05:06 AM
    Msd7372

managed 32 kills when he joined in the last 3 minutes of the round.
    ignites likes this.
    12-27-11 02:15 PM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD