• Monster60899
    • DarkBandit
    • Kimhanmin
    • kamel_mca
    • cow_twister
    • issac0789
    • naoto1444

Original Message / Thread Background

So today I was playing MC2 capture the flag and this guy with his iPhone named 'qnl_legion' obviously hacking (ultra speedy) kept getting killed because everyone teamed up on the hacker. Then the guy stole the flag and ran off the map (there are holes in the map if u run fast enough you can 'break through the walls') where no one (non-hacker) could find him. So then the capture the flag game was pretty pointless because you cant score unless you have your own flag while you capture the other team's flag and vice versa. Anyways, out of my frustration at these iPhoneys (yes they use iPhones to hack the game....) I'm putting up my MC2 LIST OF SHAME!!!
    I know this comes off a bit silly to those who havent played the game but this is a wonderful game (with many wonderful exploits) and if you havent already, you should get it for 6.99!

Feel free to add to this list below =)

PS. I m not only making this list to vent my anger its so that others who read this list can avoid this playing with these hackers and avoid frustrations for them!.
    Last edited by ignites; 02-07-12 at 11:22 PM.
    12-12-11 07:10 PM
    Tell me about it. I only have N.O.V.A. 2, and there's this annoying alien lightning gun that freezes you... then well, your just frozen forever! Atleast until someone kills you. It really killed my enjoyment of multiplayer, and is really unsporting.
    12-12-11 07:21 PM
    added more names, i guess we can open this to nova as well cus its the same gameloft platforms. lemme know the names and i will put it in the list. hopefully some1 from gameloft will see this and ban these annoying guys!
    12-13-11 01:06 AM
    I feel its pointless to try shooting a guy who is running at great speed, all he uses is a desert eagle to kill us all. That's the reason i started MC PlayBook Club but response was poor
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...k-club-666027/

There are many hackers you will go tired managing the list of Shame
    12-13-11 08:29 AM
    nitin147
    parksy1029
    ignites likes this.
    12-13-11 11:23 AM
    I feel its pointless to try shooting a guy who is running at great speed, all he uses is a desert eagle to kill us all. That's the reason i started MC PlayBook Club but response was poor
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...k-club-666027/

There are many hackers you will go tired managing the list of Shame
    Wonder if we just start a whole club, maybe supported by a bbm chat group, for all the new hd multiplayer games in irder to draw more attention? I like NOVA 2 as well as MC2. Oh, and on NOVA, i agree with another poster... the lightning gun is annoying. Seems you dont stand a chance, one zap and you are a sitting duck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-11 01:14 PM
    anyoen wanan volunteer to start up a bbm group? :P - limetrip? :P
    12-13-11 05:09 PM
    Ooh A bbm gaming group would be cool!
    12-14-11 05:46 AM
    anyoen wanan volunteer to start up a bbm group? :P - limetrip? :P
    I think i'm the only PlayBook user without a BB phone

I was thinking of starting a Facebook page for MC2, Nova PlayBook Only.
    Will this be useful? Any better suggestions?
    12-14-11 07:55 AM
    too bad then, i dont use facebook ...
    12-14-11 01:06 PM
    TopHacker

level 27 with super speed? i don't think so...
    ignites likes this.
    12-14-11 09:15 PM
    I guess i can start the BBM group, but I only play MC2 (unless MC2 wont start up or server is down then i may settle for Nova :P). PM me your bbm and we can see if we can get some matches going
    12-14-11 10:35 PM
    too bad then, i dont use facebook ...
    No worries, c u around might meet again in a match like last time
    12-15-11 10:07 AM
    So, i do have a question about these guys... it seems it's iphone and android folks hacking the game moddifying their bin files. Am i correct in assuming that as yet, playbook hacks don't exist?
    12-15-11 05:48 PM
    So, i do have a question about these guys... it seems it's iphone and android folks hacking the game moddifying their bin files. Am i correct in assuming that as yet, playbook hacks don't exist?
    i think iOs is the only one that u can hack with
    12-15-11 06:13 PM
    does anyone else notice that their rank on the mc2 game page (first one when u login) is different from the rank u have when ur in the game and on other pages? im 7 level higher on the home screen..
    12-15-11 07:03 PM
    does anyone else notice that their rank on the mc2 game page (first one when u login) is different from the rank u have when ur in the game and on other pages? im 7 level higher on the home screen..
    Yeah, i noticed that too... It is off by 5 levels for me right now. Definitely a bug... But i dont know if gameloft is going to fix it since they dont officially support playbook yet.
    12-15-11 11:29 PM
    Add him to the list firestar05

If i ever turn a hacker in MC2 everyone one else will logout when i login
    ignites likes this.
    12-16-11 08:38 AM
    If i ever turn a hacker in MC2
    dont even think about it :P
    meltbox360 likes this.
    12-16-11 10:21 AM
    I think i'm the only PlayBook user without a BB phone

I was thinking of starting a Facebook page for MC2, Nova PlayBook Only.
    Will this be useful? Any better suggestions?
    I'm with you... Until I get myself a blackberry next year!
    LimeTripBlog and Sansu94 like this.
    12-16-11 12:23 PM
    Alright MC2 players, today was having fun playing against normal players. All of a sudden a hacker enters and u know what happens next. We lost the round, i was angry. So i turned off the regeneration option for the next round. The hacker got killed many times, lol. He did'nt like the idea of no health regeneration, and he left the room, after he left i turned on regeneration for the following rounds.
    12-17-11 09:51 AM
    Hey whose up for some mc2 tonight???
    (sat 12-17-2011). I suck, seriously. easy kill. I just enjoy playing.

Nick: McClintock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-11 09:54 AM
    YES that lighting freezing gun is frustrating and it sucks.
    I remember being on level 1....the trick is to keep playing and getting kills with the assault rifle or picking up different weapons to use. The more kills you get the more points you get...thus your overall Level increases.

Eventually around level 10 or so (i forget the exact number) - you can go to Options --> equipment (during the game) and choose which guns you would like to start of with.

The more experienced you get, the more options of guns/equipment you have.

Don't give up on this game!!! It truly is fun when you're the one with the alien lightning gun freezing/killing people.....it just takes time lol.
    12-17-11 11:13 AM
    LOL. This is awesome. I too hate squatters. They make playing a game useless as they are the only ones who can "enjoy" it.

I didn't know that you could play against other platforms. I assumed it was like game consoles, where you are tethered only to those on say PS3/360.

Thanks
    12-17-11 11:21 AM
    hey lookat that today i was playing and i found a hacker and guess what he was already on our list. =) We're rounding them up guys good job!
    12-17-11 04:59 PM
93 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD