If you sideload MLB At Bat lite, and then enter your account info it SHOULD then convert to premium and let you watch the games. An MLB.tv subscription required of course.
    that is what I did but I only get audio.

Could you upload the At Bat .bar that you installed.
    03-29-12 09:28 AM
    Caquito, you are be able to watch games by going directly to MLB.tv via SimpleBrowser+, and setting the User Agent to Internet Explorer. This is discussed in this thread.

Cheers, Chris
    caquito07 likes this.
    03-29-12 09:58 AM
    that is what I did but I only get audio.

Could you upload the At Bat .bar that you installed.
    I can't say for certain that my MLB would do the trick, we likely have the same version, BUT yes when I get to my home PC I would be happy to do that.
    03-29-12 10:13 AM
    Caquito, you are be able to watch games by going directly to MLB.tv via SimpleBrowser+, and setting the User Agent to Internet Explorer. This is discussed in this thread.

Cheers, Chris
    The thing is that sometimes audio/video are out of sync.
    03-29-12 10:24 AM
    The At Bat 12 Lite found on Google Play does not have video, only audio (I have it on my Android Tablet). Only the iOS version has both audio & video (I have this on my iPhone 4s). I also have a subscription to MLB.tv and was able to log on to my account across all three platforms.

Cheers, Chris
    caquito07 likes this.
    03-29-12 01:58 PM
    The At Bat 12 Lite found on Google Play does not have video, only audio (I have it on my Android Tablet). Only the iOS version has both audio & video (I have this on my iPhone 4s). I also have a subscription to MLB.tv and was able to log on to my account across all three platforms.

Cheers, Chris
    That depends on your device. The video is only supported on listed devices for Android (*cough* fragmentation *cough*)

Best think to do is copy the URL for MLB.TV once you get into a game, then past that into the BB Browser, and bookmark it. Every time you come back, it will default to that game, but you can then click on "live games" and select what you want to watch. Simple browser is good, but I have problems with it sometime.
    04-05-12 10:06 AM
    The Android version of At Bat Lite was updated to 1.1 a couple days ago. Anyone got their hands on it yet? I'd be curious if video is supported on all Android devices with the update (not holding my breath).
    04-05-12 02:37 PM
    Converted it myself. Enjoy.

atbat.bar
    uughpark likes this.
    04-05-12 09:48 PM
    Converted it myself. Enjoy.

atbat.bar
    Does it have TV?

UPDATE:
    Just installed, I will update at 2:05 when the game starts

UPDATE 2:
    Still no Live Streaming on this version
    Last edited by caquito07; 04-06-12 at 01:01 PM.
    04-06-12 12:08 PM
    I found this on MLB.TV forum site, maybe someone can do the trick for the PB.

This worked last year and it seemed to work for me this year. You must be rooted for this to work.

Credit to the guys on xda forums.
    I edited the build.prop on my new phone similarly and like magic, At Bat 12 shows the video icon now.

Here's how to do it:
    0. Go to system settings->applications and clear data for At Bat 12
    1. Using an app like Root Explorer, navigate to system->build.prop
    2. Make sure you have r/w access and long press build.prop file to open in text editor
    3. Scan build.prop file and make:
    ro.product.model=Nexus S
    (there may be 2 ro.product.model lines that need to be changed
    ro.product.manufacturer=HTC

NOTE: These are the most important lines to change. If these don't work by themselves you can also make:
    ro.product.brand=HTC_wwe
    ro.product.name=yakjuxw
    ro.product.device=maguro

4. Save build.prop file and open again to verify that changes were made. If your changes are not there, check that you are in r/w mode and repeat from step 1.

5. restart your phone, open At Bat 12 and reenter your account details.

After it boots up open MLB at Bat and make sure your MLB.TV account information is setup. Press and hold an in progress game. You should now have the option to watch the game live.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!! You need to attempt to watch a game before doing FIX Part 2 or it will not work. The file you need to edit “config.data” will not be there.

Fix Part 2

This is the same fix that is posted on the first page of slayher’s CM7 RC 1.4 post for fixing Flash player 10.3 in the stock browser by removing permissions in config.data. The only difference is we are doing it for MLB at Bat.

To begin:

-Using Root explorer navigate to /data/data/com.bamnetworks.mobile.android.gameday.atbat2011.f ull/app_plugins/com.adobe.flashplayer/.macromedia/Flash_Player/
    -Press and hold the file config.data and select Permissions.
    -Remove the check marks in all the boxes and then select ok.
    -Then Reboot

Mine worked after Fix 1, but you may need fix 2
    http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/foru...lp01&tid=13739
    04-06-12 01:01 PM
    I found this on MLB.TV forum site, maybe someone can do the trick for the PB.

http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/foru...lp01&tid=13739
    Before 2.0 this would've been possible. Unfortunately I'm not sure there's a way to access these files in the current state of the OS.
    04-06-12 06:04 PM
    Before 2.0 this would've been possible. Unfortunately I'm not sure there's a way to access these files in the current state of the OS.
    Before 2.0 you didn't have the android player, so it wouldn't have worked then either.
    04-11-12 10:10 AM
    Before 2.0 you didn't have the android player, so it wouldn't have worked then either.
    This probably could've been done on a (dingled?) developer beta.
    04-11-12 06:54 PM
    I've sent a couple of tweets to @MLBFanSupport requesting Playbook support. Join me...

Update:
    They support tweets for @MLBTV and @MLBAtBat. You can include all three on your tweets
    04-13-12 09:15 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD