114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i want to play minecraft on my Playbook

50 43.86%
  • yes, i want to play minecraft on my playbook, and ill pay 0.99$ for it

68 59.65%
  • Yes, i want to play minecraft on my playbook BUT i want it for FREE

12 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    How on earth can anyone play a indie game that is meant to be played on a PC system with a mouse and keyboard, yes a mouse and keyboard not using a touchscreen! I've had a go on the ipad 2 version of minecraft and that was aweful to due to the fact that the controls being aweful as it takes the whole freedom of being able to quickly build a small house, etc and to fight mobs etc off quickly.
    05-26-12 11:17 AM
    Sorry but it's still not working I don't know why but it acts like it never existed. Maybe it's my Internet that blocked it somehow? So image go check it out somewhere else, I shall report back later.
    Its a PURE HTML5 website .. Maybe your browser cant handle it ?? It works on WindowsXP to me with all the browsers
    05-26-12 12:43 PM
    I don't know why but I just got a different Internet connection and now it works in my playbook and computer! I guess it got blocked some how?
    05-26-12 01:13 PM
    I don't know why but I just got a different Internet connection and now it works in my playbook and computer! I guess it got blocked some how?
    Well, maybe thats the problem ! I make it into a webworks APP soon so that everybody can see it
    05-26-12 01:58 PM
    How on earth can anyone play a indie game that is meant to be played on a PC system with a mouse and keyboard, yes a mouse and keyboard not using a touchscreen! I've had a go on the ipad 2 version of minecraft and that was aweful to due to the fact that the controls being aweful as it takes the whole freedom of being able to quickly build a small house, etc and to fight mobs etc off quickly.
    Unlike the iPad, you can actually connect a BlueTooth keyboard AND mouse to the PB if you need those controls
    05-26-12 02:04 PM
    Unlike the iPad, you can actually connect a BlueTooth keyboard AND mouse to the PB if you need those controls
    Now you mention it, i will add that support feature to it !
    05-26-12 02:15 PM
    I would pay for it! Minecraft is a very fun game imo and having it on the playbook will help pass the time faster
    05-26-12 03:28 PM
    so hows your development going with this any updates???? we still havent seen any real pics,videos, bar files probably why evryone doesn't believe u
    05-26-12 05:26 PM
    Yo stop freaking hating! Just chilie its coming this week! By the end of Monday or Tuesday!
    Now go play 9mm and blow the $h!T out of Gangsters! I recommend joining my thread!
    9mm matchmaker! _Join_Us_
    05-26-12 05:30 PM
    so hows your development going with this any updates???? we still havent seen any real pics,videos, bar files probably why evryone doesn't believe u
    Yea .bar files .. That make sense ... Just noobs stealing codes and more
    05-27-12 03:42 AM
    Hey so how the pictures going along... Are you able to take some this week?
    05-27-12 10:50 AM
    hellooooo no updates on your blog no pics/videos why show me dreams and then destroy them
    06-04-12 06:51 PM
    Um... He told me a couple of hours ago that he had a major setback on development because 2.1 (it basically has him doing quite a lot of recoding and such) also he told me it's gonna take 2 weeks work to fix everything so maybe in August's we'll see the game. ???
    06-04-12 07:57 PM
    He doesn't need to change anything for it to work in 2.1.
    If a 2.0.1 game is not working in 2.1, you can consider it a bug and this will be fixed in the final version.

2.1 is only a beta. He can downgrade to 2.0.1.
    KermEd likes this.
    06-04-12 08:28 PM
    I can confirm. OS 2.1 cannot impact the ndk development for this. It essentially only touched android and html5 in non-ndk interfaces.

I help out with 20 odd developers, of the 27 NDK apps I tested on OS2.1 including emus, QT apps etc, not one suffered even the tiniest hiccup.

Ed.
    dosboxwasthestuff likes this.
    06-04-12 10:57 PM
    Hmm...I guess it was a lie? Well have you ever worked with emulators or building an app ground up? But it can be a lie or the truth but we will never know...
    06-04-12 11:07 PM
    To the developer: we know your address...
    dosboxwasthestuff likes this.
    06-05-12 01:26 AM
    06-06-12 06:50 AM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD