• Yes, i want to play minecraft on my Playbook

50 43.86%
  • yes, i want to play minecraft on my playbook, and ill pay 0.99$ for it

68 59.65%
  • Yes, i want to play minecraft on my playbook BUT i want it for FREE

12 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    OMG! Thanks for info!
    Can you at least us some pictures like we were promised along time ago?
    P.s Can u tell us if there is crafting? And make A.I running around! (civilians!)
    Big Minecraft Fan!
    Last edited by CptArm3D; 05-20-12 at 10:24 PM.
    05-20-12 05:09 PM
    I will show some more pictures soon ! I have to wait for the new update in order to release/leak the beta version testing !
    05-21-12 12:55 AM
    please please please i'll def finish setting up my paypal account for minecraft
    05-21-12 07:53 AM
    I'm interested!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    05-21-12 09:31 AM
    (The 'move' controlls are from the android version)

Edit; the skin is the official minecraft skin ! but i remove it later when the Beta version comes out for testing.
    i will make a .bar (minecraft.bar) and, all the 'misc' file ! you have to extract them under '/misc/mc/' otherwise the game wont work properly (cant load skins, worlds, saves and more)
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 05-22-12 at 10:40 AM.
    Sir Miyav and CptArm3D like this.
    05-21-12 09:57 AM
    Also is it playable ? Like lag proof and stuff (totally thought it but I hope it is)!
    P.s I think u can save the skin and and just put different color pants,shoe,and etc.
    05-21-12 03:50 PM
    Also is it playable ? Like lag proof and stuff (totally thought it but I hope it is)!
    P.s I think u can save the skin and and just put different color pants,shoe,and etc.
    mmm, its fake as fake can be. It's a media photo (not real) of a PlayBook with a copy/paste job of some random Minecraft screenshot with a fake "beta" label.

If you look at the beta label - it clearly starts on the physical bezel, which is not a part of the display frame.

Further, all of the images "posted" by the author are fake, different colour resolutions to unit frame (most lower than the PB's brightness factors) and one of them was actually copied from Google Images.

With *all* of that said, I have found a working Minecraft clone for the PlayBook but the author refuses to support the platform. I've considered building one, but the work outweights the advantages in my opinion. I dont want to be one of those app creators that people say "couldn't you think of your own idea?" lol.

Ed.
    05-21-12 05:02 PM
    well, here is a new image (on request) so that you can see the developement !

(The 'move' controlls are from the android version)

Edit; the skin is the official minecraft skin ! but i remove it later when the Beta version comes out for testing.
    i will make a .bar (minecraft.bar) and, all the 'misc' file ! you have to extract them under '/misc/mc/' otherwise the game wont work properly (cant load skins, worlds, saves and more)
    Can we get a real screenshot of the game or at least say that the game hasn't progressed that far yet? Those photos are from google.

This is like the fifth time now. Showing us screenshots of MineCraft from Google every day like we haven't seen the game before. Always showing us a different version and not having a clue what you're talking about like you've never played the game.
    You must know it is volume up + volume down to take screenshot. Also, if you actually had the game on your computer or something, you could take a screenshot that wasn't on Google.

You got that photo above from here:

See: http://themacfeed.com/2011/12/07/min...uture-updates/

Photo is 6 months old version of Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS.
    Last edited by xsacha; 05-21-12 at 05:36 PM.
    KermEd and CptArm3D like this.
    05-21-12 05:16 PM
    OMG! He is a lied so I'm guessing the game really isn't coming out and we were just some sick joke...Not cool.
    05-21-12 06:29 PM
    yaayyyyy my dreams of minecraft on pb ruined unlessssssss hes trying to get alot of ppl pissed off then surprise us with a real working port then my friend jeron props to u cuz the first half of ur plan has succeed
    05-21-12 06:44 PM
    yaayyyyy my dreams of minecraft on pb ruined unlessssssss hes trying to get alot of ppl pissed off then surprise us with a real working port then my friend jeron props to u cuz the first half of ur plan has succeed
    Any developer working on a game would be excited to show their progress. Its just hot air - but ask the BlockWorld guy to send his Minecraft clone to appworld, it works great.
    05-21-12 08:16 PM
    Its just a 'how it should look' photo, but there will be a minecraft game for the playbook ! You'll see it within a few weeks !

Edit; i'll explain to you later why that last post (photo) isnt real (i'll add the blog link soon so you can see why)
    05-22-12 12:00 AM

If you look at the beta label - it clearly starts on the physical bezel, which is not a part of the display frame.

Ed.
    BAHAHAHAHAHA that is awesome lolol
    05-22-12 12:49 AM
    Is this some kind of a BIG joke?
    05-22-12 12:49 AM
    ***MINECRAFT ON THE BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK***
    I have a friend that is a very good APP developer ! He can port/rewrite it for the Playbook
    Eh I would like to see this actually happen but if you and your friend are for real.. Is this even Legal? Sorry if that's a dumb question but I didn't think minecraft was open source?

Bah nevermind... I randomly hit page 5 and saw my answer... I really didn't wana go through every post. My bad but still I'd think there would be some kinda way for the actual dev to have this clone terminated? I don't know anything about software cr infringement obviously.. And I'm not trying to troll its just the fake screens are kinda making this whole project smell like fish ;/ nobody likes to be teased (fooled) lol specially gamers
    Last edited by Alt-F4; 05-22-12 at 01:07 AM.
    KermEd likes this.
    05-22-12 12:58 AM
    That 'version' was just edited
    05-22-12 02:16 AM
    so all we can do now is wait and see....
    05-22-12 07:09 AM
    you can say what you want, but dont be embarrassed if you see me playing minecraft on the playbook @ youtube

Mods feel free to close this topic !

(this way i cant start a serious topic about minecraft, stay tuned at my website here to keep u-to-date ! )
    i'll post an another topic when the game comes out.

Jeroen
    05-22-12 10:39 AM
    your website doesn't work !
    CptArm3D likes this.
    05-22-12 03:32 PM
    your website doesn't work !
    http://jeroen13.host22.com
    It works for me (From bb browser & Google Chrome)
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 05-22-12 at 03:53 PM.
    05-22-12 03:33 PM
    no one is hating on you we just havent seen any evidence causing quite a few dreams to be crushed how about you shut everybody up by compiling what ever you have right now buggy or not and post a bar on this thread then maybe evry one wont take you as a joke
    05-22-12 05:40 PM
    Hi your website does not work and it doesn't work with any of my devices.
    05-25-12 01:20 PM
    Your website work on my PB but not on my computer
    Last edited by Punisher91; 05-25-12 at 03:30 PM.
    05-25-12 03:08 PM
    Your website work on my PB but not on my computer
    i changed my design last week, but i got a lot of email that my site wasnt available anymore, so i changed it back to 'normal design'

view it now @ Jeroen's Tutorials - Apps4You
    05-26-12 10:53 AM
    i changed my design last week, but i got a lot of email that my site wasnt available anymore, so i changed it back to 'normal design'

view it now @ Jeroen's Tutorials - Apps4You
    Sorry but it's still not working I don't know why but it acts like it never existed. Maybe it's my Internet that blocked it somehow? So image go check it out somewhere else, I shall report back later.
    05-26-12 11:11 AM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD