114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i want to play minecraft on my Playbook

50 43.86%
  • yes, i want to play minecraft on my playbook, and ill pay 0.99$ for it

68 59.65%
  • Yes, i want to play minecraft on my playbook BUT i want it for FREE

12 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I do not understand the fascination with minecraft. Having said that my son spends his money on the game, and so does my brother. I am sure they would enjoy this for the playbook
    05-02-12 08:34 PM
    So is this not happening? Haven't heard anything about this in a while.
    05-16-12 05:33 PM
    This would be so cool. There should be a Minecraft type application on the Playbook
    05-16-12 06:38 PM
    Playbook users are willing to pay for apps. Wish more devs would realize this. You wanna make money?, make good pb apps and games.

Yes i want minecraft, yes i will pay for it.
    05-16-12 07:46 PM
    Guys I've had droidcraft on my pb for ages just side load it. Done.
    05-16-12 08:25 PM
    "Just to inform everyone the game is still in the makings and the game developer said to me that in a few weeks a beta will be out so stay tune and wait becuase in a couple weeks the best game ever will release for playbook!"

Thats right ! There will be a Beta/Pre-release within a few weeks !
    05-18-12 04:30 PM
    Yes guys so post your questions now!!!!! Maybe your idea would be added!
    P.s he also just told me that Texture Packs shall be added later on in development!!!!!!!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
    This is the best thing ever! Post in the Comments how much u will pay for this?
    Wow this is great!!!! Can't wait for it!!!!
    I would pay whatever he asked for it!!!
    05-18-12 07:10 PM
    oh, eff.. i want this very much. 2x an angry birds release seems reasonable $-wise.
    05-18-12 08:14 PM
    Hello there everyone plz like this or reply to this if u want to be able to do this!
    Customize ur own character! Design just like minecraft!

The developer wants too know!!!!!!
    bugmeyes likes this.
    05-19-12 04:32 PM
    Hello there everyone plz like this or reply to this if u want to be able to do this!
    Customize ur own character! Design just like minecraft!

The developer wants too know!!!!!!
    Yes please!!!
    P.s: Do you have an ETA for the apps release?
    05-19-12 04:35 PM
    no actually im just talking to the developer and getting out all the information he is telling me
    05-19-12 04:38 PM
    no actually im just talking to the developer and getting out all the information he is telling me
    OK thanks for giving us this info.
    Has the developer released any apps for the playbook or is this one his first?
    05-19-12 04:41 PM
    No this is his second but to be more exact this is his first game but he is work with his friend witch devolpes games i guess?
    05-19-12 04:44 PM
    No this is his second but to be more exact this is his first game but he is work with his friend witch devolpes games i guess?
    Thanks for relaying this info on to us, i cant wait for this to be released!!!!
    05-19-12 04:47 PM
    me tooo!
    05-19-12 05:23 PM
    Excited to see where this goes. Hopefully it's legit!
    05-20-12 12:41 AM
    Yes u can trust them because so far they have released 3 apps.
    05-20-12 02:37 AM
    Excited to see where this goes. Hopefully it's legit!
    well... its not legal... actually porting an app requires resources from the app you want to port. so that its a part copying ! but, we started from a blank flash project, copied nothing and the name of course wont be 'Minecraft' . we will call if different but with the same 'goals' as minecraft. the app will be free but we may sell later versions. i think it is the best to launch an app, and give it free for the 1.0 version ! that way everyone can have a look and test the app, for free.
    stay tuned !

Jeroen
    CptArm3D likes this.
    05-20-12 08:46 AM
    This is exactly how minecraft came to be!
    First it was free and on beta
    Second was like five dollars
    Now! It's $20.00!!!
    05-20-12 11:04 AM
    Also are u planning on butting this on appworld when u have many people that enjoy it and want further attempts to make it even better?
    05-20-12 11:05 AM
    Also are u planning on butting this on appworld when u have many people that enjoy it and want further attempts to make it even better?
    *1 I already have an Appworld� account, but I don't post apps on it ! The free version will be a .bar , and the paid version will be available on the Appworld ! (But still not piracy safe) because of that, we might will ad the 'unlock code' ; you've to buy an unlock code from our website ( http://jeroen13.host22.com )

*2 or course ! We are always inventing ways to make things better / more user-friendly

Jeroen
    05-20-12 12:36 PM
    *1 I already have an Appworld� account, but I don't post apps on it ! The free version will be a .bar , and the paid version will be available on the Appworld ! (But still not piracy safe) because of that, we might will ad the 'unlock code' ; you've to buy an unlock code from our website ( Jeroen's Tutorials - Apps4You )

*2 or course ! We are always inventing ways to make things better / more user-friendly

Jeroen
    estimate of how long until you release a beta/1.0 as i'm really excited and cant wait to try this on my playbook
    05-20-12 01:16 PM
    estimate of how long until you release a beta/1.0 as i'm really excited and cant wait to try this on my playbook
    Well, we just had a setback .. One of our developers PC Adobe Flash CS5 license just expired .. (He had an 1 year licence for $50,-) so we will order an new one tonight/tomorrow !

* Estimation; about 6-8 weeks from now ! The last weeks are heavy testing / bug fixes ! But maybe I can add an 'report bug' menu so that you guys can help testing
    05-20-12 01:32 PM
    Well, we just had a setback .. One of our developers PC Adobe Flash CS5 license just expired .. (He had an 1 year licence for $50,-) so we will order an new one tonight/tomorrow !

* Estimation; about 6-8 weeks from now ! The last weeks are heavy testing / bug fixes ! But maybe I can add an 'report bug' menu so that you guys can help testing
    any chance you could "leak" a beta???? so we can start reporting bugs/things that need to be fixed
    CptArm3D likes this.
    05-20-12 03:37 PM
    any chance you could "leak" a beta???? so we can start reporting bugs/things that need to be fixed
    Even i like finding bugs But think the beta version is still not ready.
    05-20-12 04:05 PM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD