Mindmaps 1.2.1 is now available.
    05-27-11 02:57 AM
    I've run into an issue:

If I click the "Shape" button, and then click "Color", then click the workspace area, the "Shape" menu stays on the screen. It's dimmed out like it's going to disappear but it never does. The menu is also active - I can use it to change the options.

Can you also add more shapes to use?
    06-09-11 09:55 AM
    I've run into an issue:

If I click the "Shape" button, and then click "Color", then click the workspace area, the "Shape" menu stays on the screen. It's dimmed out like it's going to disappear but it never does. The menu is also active - I can use it to change the options.

Can you also add more shapes to use?
    Thank you for the heads-up, I'll fix it this weekend. I'll be adding more shapes as well and the ability to move a branch to another node.
    06-09-11 10:08 AM
    mindjet support would be great please.
    06-09-11 12:25 PM
    mindjet support would be great please.
    Rest assured, I haven't forgotten about you. I was looking into Mindjet just now and it can be done, I'll try to get it in this weekend's update as well.
    06-09-11 01:21 PM
    u the man. nice to have the developer show such an intrrest
    06-09-11 02:31 PM
    u the man. nice to have the developer show such an intrrest
    I agree, it's nice to see the developer take feedback from these forums and improve their software.
    06-09-11 02:40 PM
    For the Developer: How do I browse to where my freemind map is?
    06-10-11 12:59 PM
    Ping, ping!
    06-10-11 01:43 PM
    For the Developer: How do I browse to where my freemind map is?
    All exports (PNG, JPG and Freemind) are stored in the Documents folder on your device. To access them you can use Wi-Fi or USB transfer. Are you familiar with those?
    06-11-11 04:38 AM
    All exports (PNG, JPG and Freemind) are stored in the Documents folder on your device. To access them you can use Wi-Fi or USB transfer. Are you familiar with those?

Very familar. What I was asking, to be more exacting, was that I cannot browse to another folder where my Freemind map is (to load into your application). So what folder do I need to move my Freemind maps to so that your application can access them?
    06-12-11 12:17 AM
    Very familar. What I was asking, to be more exacting, was that I cannot browse to another folder where my Freemind map is (to load into your application). So what folder do I need to move my Freemind maps to so that your application can access them?
    Ah you're asking about an import feature. Well, it isn't there yet, but I intend to add it.
    tstrike34 likes this.
    06-12-11 09:39 AM
    Ah you're asking about an import feature. Well, it isn't there yet, but I intend to add it.
    If you include this feature, this will be an awesome app. I have a ton of mindmaps that I would love to update on the go (political relationships and stuff like that)..

I wait with baited breath... That will make your app go from good to *bleeping* awesome.
    06-12-11 10:47 AM
    I wish other developers were like you and cared about their application... I can't wait for your next product... Your attitude and care about your products will take you a very long way in both popularity and profit.

Take that wisdom from a Corporate Exec.
    06-12-11 10:51 AM
    Well, I am brainstorming about a few new apps already, but I want to add some more features to my current apps first. But stay tuned
    06-13-11 03:32 PM
    Well, I am brainstorming about a few new apps already, but I want to add some more features to my current apps first. But stay tuned
    Really looking forward to seeing the next release of Mindmaps.. and whatever you dream up next!
    06-13-11 04:38 PM
    Can I make a suggestion,....An ebook reader
    06-14-11 04:40 AM
    Zezke: I use your comic reader all the time, really enjoy it, haven't used Mindmaps yet, one area that really hasn't been tapped too well in App World are Medical Apps, some good apps in this genre would be a big hit on my Playbook, I know a lot of clinicians just waiting for this feature.
    06-14-11 07:31 PM
    Zezke: I use your comic reader all the time, really enjoy it, haven't used Mindmaps yet, one area that really hasn't been tapped too well in App World are Medical Apps, some good apps in this genre would be a big hit on my Playbook, I know a lot of clinicians just waiting for this feature.
    I second that. A nice anatomy one would be good...
    06-15-11 03:36 AM
    Can you give an example of such an application? Just to make sure we're on the same page.
    06-16-11 07:34 AM
    Thank you, it's clear what you mean now. I am currently thinking about extending Mindmaps with more shapes, arrows with labels and at least 2 more diagram types: class diagram and network diagrams. I do have to look at all the options though and check the Visio import/export and Freemind import possibilities. I'm also working on Zipio, my new app that allows you to extract zip files.

Oh btw, Mindmaps 1.2.0 is now available in App World.
    Thanks, I really like the app and really looking forward for the improvements you are looking into.
    Specially Visio import/export.
    And for other shapes I can say looking for a typical ERD (Entity Relationship Diagrams)
    thanks again and keep up the good work
    06-16-11 08:43 AM
    Hi,

there is a new version available! It features a new user interface, more export options, new icons, new shapes, a color picker and most importantly an import mode! It is available in App World now, upgrade costs 1$ and full price is 3.99$.
    diegonei likes this.
    11-08-11 06:15 AM
    Build a WBS app with all there is to it! Help put some professional tools in this professional tablet!

Check WBS Chat Pro (for Windows) and Wbstool.com for ideas. But pray, make it look awesome!
    11-08-11 06:33 AM
    this is a great app..
    anon(3869109) likes this.
    11-08-11 01:31 PM
    Build a WBS app with all there is to it! Help put some professional tools in this professional tablet!

Check WBS Chat Pro (for Windows) and Wbstool.com for ideas. But pray, make it look awesome!
    Thank you for the suggestion, I've created a ticket for it. However it will receive a low priority, since only has been asking this. But stay tuned anyway

this is a great app..
    Thank you Any suggestions for improvement?
    11-08-11 02:26 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD