Netflix Expands Apple TV Alliance With ITunes

Netflix Inc. (NFLX) is deepening its ties with Apple Inc. (AAPL) by allowing owners of Apple TV set-top boxes to sign up for the video-streaming service directly and pay through their iTunes accounts.

Netflix Expands Apple TV Alliance With ITunes - Bloomberg

What do you think?

Best Regards
    Juan Pablo
    03-07-12 05:47 PM
    I doubt it. Android and Windows Phone already have Netflix.
    03-07-12 05:51 PM
    I doubt it. Android and Windows Phone already have Netflix.
    I agree. Apple's just a fraction. The mainstream is their objective
    03-07-12 05:57 PM
    Doesn't that just mean they added features to their apple tv app and made a deal with itunes to pay through it? Not really a big deal IMO.
    03-07-12 06:05 PM
    Doesn't that just mean they added features to their apple tv app and made a deal with itunes to pay through it? Not really a big deal IMO.
    That is pretty much the deal. There is already roughly similar service, iTunes aside, for Google TV.....
    03-07-12 06:49 PM
    It could be. Who knows. It's on every other platform out there. Android, Apple, Windows, Wii, XBOX and PS3. I'm sure i missed some. It is really fishy that they flat out refuse RIM. It's not even up for discussion. Just a flat out plain white and black answer. "NO".

It's their loss really. I would have paid for the service and stopped downloading torrents. I guess it's back to the same old same old.
    03-07-12 08:26 PM
    ... It is really fishy that they flat out refuse RIM. It's not even up for discussion. Just a flat out plain white and black answer. "NO".
    That's what I've been thinking too. Sumthins wierd goin' on! Most will say that it's because there aren't enough Playbook out there to make it worth their while to develop an app but I don't think they can say that now
    03-07-12 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD