I downloaded plugins from playbook by long tap -> save as ..
    Worked fine for me. Hope that helps
    I downloaded this and put it in a plugin folder but I was not sure why I needed to do this? What functionality does it add?
    they do show up in the options tab
    Last edited by BKillar; 07-22-11 at 11:16 AM.
    07-22-11 09:33 AM
    I downloaded this and put it in a plugin folder but I was not sure why I needed to do this? What functionality does it add?
    they do show up in the options tab
    More streaming sources = more original songs when you search
    07-23-11 03:54 AM
    Wow... No matter how I try, it does not let me download that .swf file. On the PB nothing happens.
    Have you looked at downloads folder at PB? I think PB browser doesn't indicate that it has downloaded file anyhow
    07-23-11 03:55 AM
    All this time I've been trying to get the .swf from work.
    I just tried from home and it downloaded fine!

There must be an issue with our work router, we have many port forwarding rules there.
    Anyway. it worked a treat and many thanks yamalight for helping me out.
    Cheers.
    07-23-11 02:20 PM
    Heyy, i downloaded the app from AppWorld and i also downloaded the three .swf so i have 3 plugins in options, soo i search for any music or play one of "top songs" and all it does is to look for stream content and does not play anything... :s any help here? Does the location matter? i�m from Dominican Republic.
    07-23-11 07:24 PM
    I sideloaded the app with the DDPB installer and it doesn't show up on my Playbook, even after restart. Am I missing something?

Nevermind, got it from AppWorld. Nice and clean app!
    Last edited by X04D00; 07-23-11 at 08:51 PM.
    07-23-11 08:46 PM
    great app..how do we get more music? also are you planning on developing the app further...like adding playlists, etc
    07-25-11 07:54 AM
    great app..how do we get more music? also are you planning on developing the app further...like adding playlists, etc
    for more music use plugins (see first post)
    and yes, i am planning to develop it more. moods, playlists, tags, radio streams, videos are on the way (just need to find a bit of a time to finish it )
    07-31-11 03:48 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD