iOS....

Mega Man X now available for iPhone and iPod | iPodNN

so f**** jealous. When is SNES emu released!
    12-22-11 04:00 PM
    hahaha i read it and it says: Mega Man X will run on iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S with iOS 4.3 onwards and the iPod touch 3G onwards. The original iPod touch is not supported and the game has yet to be validated on the iPad or iPad 2.

Read more: Mega Man X now available for iPhone and iPod | iPodNN

- but I have no idea when the SNES emu is being released tho. prob not for a while
    12-22-11 04:42 PM
    Maybe it's just the screen shots but...

The updated graphics look kinda of crappy compared to the originals.

Anyways, I'm glad that this game is being revisited. Such a great game.

Very relevant video to explain why.

Sequelitis: Mega Man Classic vs. Mega Man X

It's long but it's so worth it!

Edit: I just saw some of the gamplay trailer video it looks HORRIBLE! and they cut the level into cut screens. You dash by pressing the down button? Auto Charge buster? Missing frames which makes the animation seem much choppier?

Seriously, what a piece of turd.
    Last edited by Houshinto; 12-23-11 at 01:04 PM.
    12-22-11 04:48 PM
    I know there was a thread a little while ago. Someone is working on it. I cant wait for him to release it. He has shots of FF3(VI) working on it.

Its def an app I'll donate to.
    12-22-11 08:48 PM
    No, nonononononononononono ABSOLUTELY NO!!! I read the article detailing everything about this. The gameplay just from the screenshot does not seem to have all of the features, and the DLC looks pointless. Would not want to purchase such an app with how such companes have made other shoddy ports of classics on mobile platforms (Ms. Pac-Man on Android to name another).
    12-23-11 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD